Defensive target Sherwood with a huge spring game

View as article
Advertisement
Looks like Von Miller coming off the line of scrimmage. Kid explodes off the ball.

Reminds me of somebody.

[HUDL]video/3/4285868/5842f444dfd8b7230c0b2363[/HUDL]

Alex Figueroa?

no, pete. Another versatile safety from UM that played both sides of the ball in H.S.

Figs was a true LBer. They can say what they want for recruiting purposes, but this kid is a big safety all the way.

If he comes to Miami it won't be as a safety

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION],

There have some reports that Sherwood doesn't want to play LB in college and is set on playing Safety.

Is this true?

B/c I want this kid in Storm18 bad and would love to see what Diaz could do with him at OLB.

Ok but if he can play lber theb he can play the first two levels and dominate?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Why have him dominate 2 levels when he can play 3? Just saying i''ve seen better LB film from Ventrel Miller and Shaq, but I haven't seen better 3-level and overall talent.

Y'all so concerned about 3-levels acting like LBs don't ever drop back to cover. Lb is a more impactful position than safety.

not really. LBs on skill players in space aren't advantageous to the defense.
Depends on the linebacker thats covering. And to be quite honest you have a Db on that skill player anyways. The defense is allowed to substitute personnel so if they run 5 wrs on the field then you sub accordingly. Same as 4wr and a rb. Or anyrhing else.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

chief, you're parsing all kinds a hair.. I guess we just gotta disagree about this kid.

Reminds me of somebody.

[HUDL]video/3/4285868/5842f444dfd8b7230c0b2363[/HUDL]

Alex Figueroa?

no, pete. Another versatile safety from UM that played both sides of the ball in H.S.

Figs was a true LBer. They can say what they want for recruiting purposes, but this kid is a big safety all the way.

There have some reports that Sherwood doesn't want to play LB in college and is set on playing Safety.

Is this true?

B/c I want this kid in Storm18 bad and would love to see what Diaz could do with him at OLB.

He would be an incredible pull.

Advertisement
Alex Figueroa?

Is this true?

Assuming Louis and Gainer go to F$U, this kid, Reese and Pierre or Abdullah would still be a nice haul at LB. I hate losing Louis though.

Is this true?

Assuming Louis and Gainer go to F$U, this kid, Reese and Pierre or Abdullah would still be a nice haul at LB. I hate losing Louis though.

Louis just release top 7 on rivals and FSU not in it.

Advertisement
Were people basically giving up on Louis based on ONE CRYSTAL BALL to FSU on 247?

CIS gives up quicker than the French army. Soft and weak.

Lol, heard their fighters planes shoot bagettes at the enemy instead of bullets.

That way, they lose the battle but win the war 50 years later because they sent their cholesterol levels through the roof.

Is this true?

Louis just release top 7 on rivals and FSU not in it.

I didn't check the CB's. It was just one CB? Smh. My bad for not checking myself. It was posted that the CB's were trending to F$U. I thought that meant multiple somewhat neutral writers.

Advertisement
Back