Defensive Rankings after Non P5 Opponents

WilforkHOF = Fullyericht

Yep.....the same FullyEricht schlub who wanted to start a "Fire Diaz" thread on the day he
was hired (seriously).
He also whined like a cnt about not hiring Aranda, who is also a very DC, but funny how he doesn't
mention him these days.
I wonder why?
He/she is probably not a Cane.

You must be so triggered today that the reality of Mannito is setting in. If you arent critizing Diaz, but you did Donofrio, then you are a massssive hypocrite.

Advertisement
WilforkHOF = Fullyericht

Yep.....the same FullyEricht schlub who wanted to start a "Fire Diaz" thread on the day he
was hired (seriously).
He also whined like a cnt about not hiring Aranda, who is also a very DC, but funny how he doesn't
mention him these days.
I wonder why?
He/she is probably not a Cane.

You must be so triggered today that the reality of Mannito is setting in. If you arent critizing Diaz, but you did Donofrio, then you are a massssive hypocrite.

What does this even mean?
Just stay on your nole or **** board.
Your trolling is bad.

MedleyCane did you ever critcize No D for dropping DEs into coverage? Or for being a bottom 50 defense? Bc Mannito is doing the exact same thing. Just like he did at his last big time program. At least be consistent.

MedleyCane did you ever critcize No D for dropping DEs into coverage? Or for being a bottom 50 defense? Bc Mannito is doing the exact same thing. Just like he did at his last big time program. At least be consistent.

Where were you last season when the defense played well?
You had ample time to open a new troll account after your FullyEricht
account was banned.
I criticized D'Onofrio after an entire season, not 2 games, you dumb****.
I call it as I see it, not as I how I want it to fit into an agenda.

Definitely concerned. Defense not what we though

However that is maybe due to how atrocious our secondary talent is. We all knew that but thought Delaney was our Savior. Delaney's not ready to play with the big boys

It's comforting to know we dominated the second half , looks like they shook off the three week rust and played like we expected all year. If they take that going forward then we contribute it to the layoff.. if struggle's continue then Manny needs to fix ASAP

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

account was banned.

And yet you have no criticism for whats taking place now? No issue with being a bottom tier defense despite playing non P5 teams???

This is how it goes for Diaz. Bury your head in the sand if you like but this is exactly what he did at UT.

account was banned.

And yet you have no criticism for whats taking place now? No issue with being a bottom tier defense despite playing non P5 teams???

This is how it goes for Diaz. Bury your head in the sand if you like but this is exactly what he did at UT.

Yes, that's right.
Because I haven't napalmed a UM board with 55 anti-Diaz posts, including 12 OPs, then it must stand to
reason I am a Diaz Fan Club member.
I reckon you no longer slurp your crush Dave Aranda because you haven't gushed over him lately.
Why?

Last edited:

account was banned.

Yes, that's right.
Because I haven't napalmed a UM board with 55 anti-Diaz posts, including 12 OPs, then it must stand to
reason I am a Diaz member.
I reckon you no longer slurp your crush Dave Aranda because you haven't gushed over him lately.
Why?

I was a Don Brown guy. Number 1 total defense in FBS. A whole 72 places better than Mannito.

Advertisement
57th in Scoring Defense
73rd in Total Defense

For comparison, Alabama and Clemson, the two best teams in FBS and the likely opponents in the champ game again, are top ten in both categories, after playing multiple P5 opponents.

For more comparison, the year Gorlden was fired for being so miserable defensively that we couldn't stomach it, we were:

77th in scoring defense
69th in total defense

And for a final comparison, Diaz in year two at Texas:

72nd in scoring defense
68th in total defense

If you were crying about No D and his atrocious scheme, dropping DEs into coverage and soft zone, then you are a complete hypocrite if you aren't doing the exact same thing for Mannito.

"hypocrite if you aren't doing the exact same thing for Mannito"

I can't speak for anyone else but I'm struggling with this.
After the defense showed so much improvement last year I had so much hope it would continue.
While I don't want to dismiss last years performance and turnaround I can't ignore what's happening this year.
Yeah we are replacing a lot of the secondary but there are issues there beyond that.
The criticism is warranted and I can't argue it.
I just can't understand how the front seven looks so different if it's the same players and the same coaches.

Last edited:
57th in Scoring Defense
73rd in Total Defense

For comparison, Alabama and Clemson, the two best teams in FBS and the likely opponents in the champ game again, are top ten in both categories, after playing multiple P5 opponents.

For more comparison, the year Gorlden was fired for being so miserable defensively that we couldn't stomach it, we were:

77th in scoring defense
69th in total defense

And for a final comparison, Diaz in year two at Texas:

72nd in scoring defense
68th in total defense

If you were crying about No D and his atrocious scheme, dropping DEs into coverage and soft zone, then you are a complete hypocrite if you aren't doing the exact same thing for Mannito.

The situations are certainly comparable and yes if you aren't concerned you're lying to yourself or just not paying attention. These recent defensive performances have me on notice the same way Golden and his garbage crew did vs Maryland back in 2011. Golden had the suspension excuse but even after those guys came back you still saw the same BS. The long lay off is an issue but if you continue to see the same things then there's a real problem.

I don't think Diaz trust his defensive secondary personal, know them and what they can do or he could just be a dam fool. Looking forward to FSU...they are going to try to get Amir rusul matched up on one of our S or LB and Miami better be ready for it. FSU will not allow Miami to line up the way they have the last couple games pre snap and get away with it.

There's just no excuse for the slot WR not being covered most of the game. That was as ridiculous as D'Onofrio playing a prevent D against GT at the goal line. Just no logic to it at all. Very concerning.

Advertisement
I can't take anything away from the BCU game.

Toledo has a decent O. When the game was on the line in the second have we held them to 123 yards on 35 plays.
After what I saw the last 5 games of last year, I can't criticize scheme....yet.
We know what we are on D other than a big question at CB.

I'm more concerned about the consistency of our offense against against a decent D.
Funny I should say that after scoring 52, but that 2nd quarter was painful.

This conversation is either amped-up, or forgotten, on Saturday morning.

What the **** are you all waiting for? I hope this board has the decency to let us all know when the season actually starts and when we can actually start kicking ***. Obviously we are saving up our greatness.

Wow. [MENTION=1834]Marcelo2988[/MENTION] and [MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION] on the call. WilforkHOF = FullyEricht. This is definitely not WolforkHOF's first time here but how did you guys know who it is?

Last edited:
Advertisement
My problem was No D running the same crap over and over while getting torched. I'm troubled by the coverages Diaz has been running. I didn't see that last year, I saw aggression. I seen a whole season of good defense so I have to see a significant amount of this to say ok this guy had to go. I thought we showed way too much fear last year by playing that soft zone in addition to keeping base D against 4 wide. He doesn't get a blank slate but No D got time before people realized he was a fraud and started calling for his head. We'll see

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Also I don't think our DL is the problem, if u look the bad soft coverage allows the Qb to get rid of the ball real quick and after a while they get tired. They have stop the run pretty well. Diaz needs to stop this bull **** because no cane D ever played that soft ****. Someone needs to have a word with him.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Wow. [MENTION=1834]Marcelo2988[/MENTION] and [MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION] on the call. WilforkHOF = FullyEricht. This is definitely not WolforkHOF's first time here but how did you guys know who it is?

His hate of Manny Diaz gave him away

Advertisement
Back