Defensive line performance

Timmy T-Bags $$$

We don’t care about nobody but this U! Fn Soldiers
Not to be a Debbie Downer but is anyone else worried about our D line performance against UAB? I thought we were elite and would have dominated their offensive line?
1599795720682.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought Dline did good.. Roche has good bend.. We played Phillips ALOT more than I thought for a guy who hasnt played in 2 years.. They must not trust the depth or something.. Too many snaps.. Jade made some plays..

I think our LB and staying in striker D while they have run heavy 2 TE formations got us a little. Our LB were not the best in run fit..

Advertisement
Not to be a Debbie Downer but is anyone else worried about our D line performance against UAB? I thought we were elite and would have dominated their offensive line?View attachment 129776

It’s not that they played terrible is just bc our back 7 plays so soft and takes so many questionable routes to the ball, it’s easy to scheme around our pass rush.

Advertisement
It was fine, not great not terrible. Roche played great as did Nesta, Miller, & Harrison Hunte. The rest were ehh. We had a ton of pressures, but the QB was smart and got the ball out really quickly,

I think the LBs is a bigger problem. Every defense of group can help mask another groups mistake, the LBs did not help at all.
Our linebackers are no faster than pink or shaq. Zach is as stiff as 350 pound guard. Its embarrassing

Nesta played very well. They game planned to get the ball out of their QBs hands quickly. Otherwise we would have had a lot more sacks

Outside Nesta we have no dominant DT. DE can only do so much if it’s not a passing down. DE did what they were supposed to do. We miss Greg as I stated before. Everyone wants to downplay him opting out but it’s a huge loss. We have zero elite LB so it is what it is at this point. ******* Ragone is still getting major minutes.

When we got them to 3rd and long you see how great we can be with rushing the passer

We need to score 35pts or more if we plan on winning games.

Advertisement
Back