Defensive line performance

OL played good? And I know nothing about Football? Wtf game did you watch?
Do you know what thread you're in??? I swear this was about our DEFENSIVE line. I said "OUR" line played good. Smh stop trying to be so quick to react and take your time and READ.

Advertisement
Roche is a legit stud. Great get off, athleticism

Phillips didn’t really stand out for me.

I’m so depressed I’m not getting to see Rousseau play.

Advertisement
Do you know what thread you're in??? I swear this was about our DEFENSIVE line. I said "OUR" line played good. Smh stop trying to be so quick to react and take your time and READ.
I misread but point still applies. Our DL did not play good. Stop it. Overall, our D took a step back. Louisville going to eat.

Advertisement
Roche played well.
Phillips was meh and certainly did not make me forget about Rousseau
Unlike others I didnt think Silvera played that well.
Ford was Ford meaning whatever nothing special.
I like HH and Miller over Ford and Silvera. HH has huge upside and just might be the penetrating tackle we all long for....
Nesta was incredible tonight.

Advertisement
Roche flashed the entire game, I thought he was fantastic. He had a sack in the first half. If it didn't go down as an official sack then the qb gained about 6 inches. Nesta was very active too. Much more worried about the cb play.
Goes hand in hand though....being worried about CB play is more than justified. If we cant constantly pressure and help the CBs out, gonna be a long year

The alignments are off on the dline imo and the ends were close to a lot of sacks but their qb got the ball out pretty fast. Nesta looked elite and miller was good. the ends did some good things but they should do better with another game under their belt. That 3rd down rush were we only line up with 3 lineman isnt as effective without greg and we need to stop doing it because what the Fvck are you only rushing 3 for if someone is going to be wide open on bakers defense anyways on 3rd down?
I've always thought are DTs look too far apart. I Understand one has to be a 1 tech but it seems like sec DTs line up closer to each other which helps with clogging the run and keeping o line man off linebackers

Advertisement
The alignments are off on the dline imo and the ends were close to a lot of sacks but their qb got the ball out pretty fast. Nesta looked elite and miller was good. the ends did some good things but they should do better with another game under their belt. That 3rd down rush were we only line up with 3 lineman isnt as effective without greg and we need to stop doing it because what the Fvck are you only rushing 3 for if someone is going to be wide open on bakers defense anyways on 3rd down?
That **** drives me crazy. The strength of the team is pass rush but he is **** bent on putting only 3 guys to rush the passer on 3rd downs.

Advertisement
Back