Defensive Highlights vs VT

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
Swarming - Stout - Aggressive - Relentless - Lockdown - (I didn't make this)

[video=youtube;LKgG-qP6NME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKgG-qP6NME[/video]

Advertisement
With so much going on at the game, it's hard to remember all of these highlights that happen but man were they balling on Saturday night. Just a beautiful thing to watch.

The defense plays like Diaz coaches I loved the fact that we didn't sit back and let them get a meaningless TD on their last possession, he let them loose.

Advertisement
I can't stop smilin watching these highlights. **** it feels good to see a Canes defense look like that again...and in the all black kits with the Rock packed to the brim! Thank you Mark Richt, thank you Manuel el jefe Diaz, thank you Craig Kuligowski, thank you Banda, DB guru Rumph, Coach Dugans, Coach Searles, Jon Richt, Coach Thomas, and big ****** Gus the real bus Felder!

Advertisement
Not enough credit is going to Amari Carter on his sack (giggity)

Look how ****** quick he loops around and blows up Jackson.

Advertisement

Look how ****in quick he loops around and blows up Jackson.

he's an explosive hitter i was surprised he was able to knock him down that easily before getting a chance to wrap him up

Was Saturday the first time we lined up Joe Jax and Trent Harris as blitzing LB's over the middle before?

Advertisement
That last 4 minutes told me a lot about this defense. Ditto on just getting my voice back.

Speaking of getting to the QB quickly, Bandy looks like he gets shot out of a cannon @ the 9:30 mark. Stud.

We ran that play a few times.. got great production out of it.. one time Joe Jackson broke thru untouched.. another camaro slips before he loops tho..

Advertisement
Back