Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Step Brothers Fighting GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It makes sense...

We don’t have the personnel to be a strictly odd front Defense.

One look at the roster & it’s clear, for a transitional period we’ll still need to be a primarily 4-man front style until we can recruit more stout 2-gap defenders.

You can run both when you have more depth & versatility on your line, but as of now, we don’t have much.

The transition to becoming the SEC team you all want us to be, will not happen overnight unfortunately, it will take some years or big recruiting wins before we can just become a giant run stuffing machine.

But in the mean time in between time, it’s most prudent to utilize what we have & simply make it stronger until we’re able to complete the transition in whole.

I know I’m gonna get obliterated by some people but my question is genuine. I’ve only been on only one other sports forum but how come on this website we use only one thread for one topic/player?
For example, Parrish transferred today yet we are posting on his thread from like 2019. Not a huge deal but sometimes you have to scour the site for news (which doesn’t end up being a bad thing at the end.)
Please no bully fellas, I’m sure there’s method to the madness.

Now we just have to hope it is a good one since we are insistent on letting every other team in the country and pros conduct their coaching changes before we name coordinators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back