Defensive Coordinator

Advertisement
Nope. Nope. Nope. huh? Simply because I don't believe he'd be a LOYAL Hurricane coach. Enter both Mr. Golden Showers and his buddy, for example.

Advertisement
Those were my thoughts also, guys here are South Carolina fans.. they are wanting Shane Beamer as their head coach and want Charlie strong as their DC.. they asked me why I laughed at that...

It’s hard to find a DC that won’t be an upgrade over Baker.
I Guess Beverly Hills 90210 GIF by CBS All Access

Advertisement
Those were my thoughts also, guys here are South Carolina fans.. they are wanting Shane Beamer as their head coach and want Charlie strong as their DC.. they asked me why I laughed at that...
Wanting those coaches is evidence why SCe will continue to be an SEC doormat.

Advertisement
One things for certain, when that information came out about coach diaz saying something to the affect of, he's trying to build the same culture here as the Heat, now it makes more sense why we started playing and keep playing all that zone defense, somebody need to remind coach diaz which sport he's coaching, or he can move over to the hect, and bring the cornball, razor ramoan offensive rings with em!

Advertisement
Just having a discussion here at work and they are asking if we would take Charlie Strong as our DC at the end of the season... thoughts?

I'd rather have Randy Shannon back that Charlie Skrong (not that I'd want Shannon back as DC either) And before everyone gets started- Yes, I know he was a bad HC. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be part of the Cane family anymore. I hate the way it ended with him. Shannon was as true a Miami Hurricane as there ever was. I'd like to let bygones be bygones and it would be neat if he came back to help Make Miami Great Again (maybe as an analyst though, I think we can get a more elite DC)

Last edited:
I'd rather have Randy Shannon back that Charlie Skrong (not that I'd want Shannon back as DC either) And before everyone gets started- Yes, I know he was a bad HC. That doesn't mean he shouldn't be part of the Cane family anymore. I hate the way it ended with him. Shannon was as true a Miami Hurricane as there ever was. I'd like to let bygones be bygones and it would be neat if he came back to help Make Miami Great Again (maybe as an analyst though, I think we can get a more elite DC)
Yeah I like Randy the man, but the game has passed him by. The only reason he was good is he had NFL players going against pro-style college teams.

Advertisement
Back