Defensive Coordinator

Ferman just posted that any rumors about Baker being replaced as DC are false and simply “clickbait” fwiw. Again, I know its Ferman but he is pretty adamant about it.

Advertisement
Ferman just posted that any rumors about Baker being replaced as DC are false and simply “clickbait” fwiw. Again, I know its Ferman but he is pretty adamant about it.
The shakeups have taken place in the form of Banda, Rumph and Stroud moving on.

Diaz, Baker, Patke with new DB and DL coaches is what we'll get, and we'll need to sit still and take it.

Advertisement
Nope. Nope. Nope. huh? Simply because I don't believe he'd be a LOYAL Hurricane coach. Enter both Mr. Golden Showers and his buddy, for example.
It always feels good to see **** like this get addressed in True Cane fashion, Thank You sir!

You want expensive Latinas or the cheap ones?
The cheap ones bro!
They're nastier.

I want Hialeah's finest!
Or give me something straight off the boat.

page hop GIF

Any updates on Blake Fakers $1M babysitter yet?
I havent heard anything.

Take that as you will. There are two possibilities imo:

1. Baker stays in whatever role he will be put in.
2. Manny is looking for a DC, but hasnt reached an agreement yet and therefore Baker has to wait until he gets either his papers or "transfers" somewhere else.

One possibillity is far more likely than the other though. I think you can guess which one...

Advertisement
FWIW, I have no problem naming T-Rob the DC, fire Baker and put Van Dyke in as CB coach.

Thats just what I could see myself with.

Advertisement
I’m about to change your tagline from “aka Beardy Ryan” to “Chonga Connoisseur”
I'm one a car forum where you can't change your CT. It becomes something you've said that can be taken out of context or in this case, Chonga Connoisseur.

Diaz, Baker, Patke with new DB and DL coaches is what we'll get, and we'll need to sit still and take it.
If this is the case the talk next year will more than likely be about finding a football competent AD and more than likely we know what name will come up then...I don't think Manny is gonna commit career suicide but what do I know I'm just a die hard Cane

Advertisement

Nobody stealing Baker away, so if Manny hasn't fired him by now, he ain't going anywhere. 2021 is gonna be the same old 2020.

Advertisement
Back