Defensive Backs

Advertisement
Advertisement
DBs perform well in Manny’s defense. I’m not worried.

As long as Jess Simpson can work his magic in the run D, then we’ll kill it again this year.

Advertisement
Frierson & Blades aren’t corners.[/QUOTE]
Yes they are, blades was definitely playing corner last year, especially in the nickel package, so was grierson. What were u watching last season.
Yes they are, what were u watching last year?

Miami's DBs were so good last season, I don't think any combination of the above can best it. Its still a very good group, but generally young. Couple it with the fact Miami will regress to the mean on the DL from a pass rush perspective and while I like this group a bunch, next year is going to be tough to keep the standard set.

Rumph and Banda will get these kids ready let's not front and the position battles will be beautiful to watch I just want even more players in the competition

Advertisement
Advertisement
I liked blades a ton at CB he belongs there. Gil can be a good corner but Id like to see him get more burn at safety

They always do, everybody on this site has already thrown him away, but seem to forget that Jaquan didn't have his breakout year until his Junior season.

It's all good though, I want everybody to sell their AC5 stock to me, it's as low as it can be right now.
AC 5 gonna eat this year..I’m calling it now he starting..idk at safety or in a specific role like striker but he need to see that field

from a talent and athleticism standpoint the secondary is more stacked right now than it has been in at least a decade. i think the star ratings would bear that out. but playing DB is a mental game so we'll see.

Advertisement
Back