Defense on last play question..

Advertisement
No it’s on Mario. If he knows basic madden clock management we win. He literally stole this game from the players by not kneeling. They showed grit pulling a game out they normally lose and he said “ hold my beer”
I agree w you that n principle
But
Even after his stupid decision
A lot of **** ups had to happen
And they all ****ed up

No it’s on Mario. If he knows basic madden clock management we win. He literally stole this game from the players by not kneeling. They showed grit pulling a game out they normally lose and he said “ hold my beer”
this. when i thought we were gonna kneel and win the game i posted in the gameday thread that we lose this game 10/10 times since the program has gone in the ******* the past 20 years. the kids showed high level of grit and toughness to win this game and to have corch give it away is maddening and depressing. if somehow UNC doesn't beat the brakes off us next week, then the players on this team are truly special. feel awful for everyone of them right now

We weren’t even in prevent though lol. We should’ve had 5 dudes back deep. Keep everything in front of you.
If we played prevent we give the easy Fg to tie
We should have played sound, I would have blitzed for pressure knowing if they throw one away and there’s only 5 seconds left NOW I can play prevent on last play of game

Advertisement
whats worse is we ended the game with those same two timeouts. After that first catch by GT should have called a timeout to regroup the guys on D, get more skill players on the field. Have the safeties line up on the goal line backers drop to the 20 and come up and tackle anything Infront of you, safeties do not let anything behind you. At worse you go to OT.

If we played prevent we give the easy Fg to tie
We should have played sound, I would have blitzed for pressure knowing if they throw one away and there’s only 5 seconds left NOW I can play prevent on last play of game
I was talking about the last play.. should have dropped the D-END in the flats and dropped 8

Advertisement
Back