Defense on last play question..

WndyCityCane

Recruit
How in the world do you let anyone from GT get behind you on defense for the last play of the game?

Mind boggling!

The ineptitude is staggering. Gamecast was at 99.9% that we would win. I have never seen a team lose with those odds.

Miami defies logic - again!

Advertisement
Why are we having this conversation?
Screenshot_20231007_234118_YouTube.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We weren’t even in prevent though lol. We should’ve had 5 dudes back deep. Keep everything in front of you.

Kam jumped the top of the route then the scramble drill started , the wr then cut behind him crossing his face. He broke the cardinal sin. That said this loss is on Mario
It’s on all of them
Mario should have taken knee
But Chaney should have held ball
Couch should have done his job
Kam should have done his job
D Libe should have done their job

Problem is NO ONE stepped up and did their job

They threw a ******* victory away
They all should be sick to their stomach w that ****** performance and decision making

Advertisement
How in the world do you let anyone from GT get behind you on defense for the last play of the game?

Mind boggling!

The ineptitude is staggering. Gamecast was at 99.9% that we would win. I have never seen a team lose with those odds.

Miami defies logic - again!

Stupidity all around. These things need to be coached. The team, including our coach, needs to spend some time learning situational football

Manny guys are the problem. Couch, Keontra Smith, TVD, Kitchens isn’t all that good.

Advertisement
It’s on all of them

They all should be sick to their stomach w that ****** performance and decision making
No it’s on Mario. If he knows basic madden clock management we win. He literally stole this game from the players by not kneeling. They showed grit pulling a game out they normally lose and he said “ hold my beer”

I don't blame any of the players.

This was a coaching calamity.

Victory formation was invented for moments like that.

This will go down in history as the biggest coaching error of all time.
Only thing that comes close is the Lions head coach winning the coin toss in OT and deferring the kickoff. This is when the first score won still.

The other team scored in OT and the Lions coach was subsequently fired.

No it’s on Mario. If he knows basic madden clock management we win. He literally stole this game from the players by not kneeling. They showed grit pulling a game out they normally lose and he said “ hold my beer”
It’s on all of them

If Mario says “Dawson, take a knee” no other sentence would’ve happened

Honestly think Guidry thought the game was over like we did and was already crushing a beer… unreal series of events

Advertisement
Back