Deerfield vs Vero Beach(Live video stream)

Well obviously it's not South Fla lol but those areas north of PB produce really good players from there.

I meant in terms of recruiting grounds, it's not exactly Central Fla yet, but it's technically not South Fla either lol.

But it should be our area, we should dominate those regions over UF & FSU.
Typically anybody good from Vero goes to UM.

Advertisement
On Defense he is a playmaker. On offense in college he projects as a JAG.
Slot WR all day.

On Defense what position would he play?

At CB he would be dead last on the depth chart & at Safety he would be behind Hall, Bolden, Carter, Keontra Smith & Jalen Harrell.

His fastest way of getting on the field is on ST's as a PR & on Offense in the Slot behind Harley. He would actually get on the field as a TF at WR, at DB who is he taking reps from next year?

Advertisement
Slot WR all day.

On Defense what position would he play?

At CB he would be dead last on the depth chart & at Safety he would be behind Hall, Bolden, Carter, Keontra Smith & Jalen Harrell.

His fastest way of getting on the field is on ST's as a PR & on Offense in the Slot behind Harley. He would actually get on the field as a TF at WR, at DB who is he taking reps from next year?
Playmakers play, bottom line. His offensive game film doesn't say he gets on the field.

I don’t think you understand how easy it is for him to get open offensively, he runs great routes.

Watch his film from the camps/spring. He's literally unguardadble at every setting vs top comp. His feet are elite and his routes are impeccable (Mike Tyson voice). All he does is get open and make people miss. He's a rare true two way talent.

Advertisement
All the angst over where a guy should play makes no sense to me. The staff will figure out where a kid fits best, and will likely look at him at different spots over time.

Advertisement
For Restrepo, it’s early on the field on special teams (gunner on punt coverage; potential punt returner a la Berrios) and slot receiver. The kid is simply a football player. Competitive, tough and a leader.

Doesn’t matter where Restrepo plays, he’s simply gonna make plays when he gets here. Looks a lot lie a berrios clone to me and that includes his love for the U

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter where Restrepo plays, he’s simply gonna make plays when he gets here. Looks a lot lie a berrios clone to me and that includes his love for the U
And the thing with that, berrios tested as a Better athlete but restrepo is no slouch in that department either seeing that he had really good testing numbers too. The thing with restrepo is that he’s battle tested vs elite competition in south Florida so he will be ready go and possibly has a much higher ceiling than berrios because of that. So imo berrios was the better athlete but restrepo is the better player when comparing those too. Great pickup

And the thing with that, berrios tested as a Better athlete but restrepo is no slouch in that department either seeing that he had really good testing numbers too. The thing with restrepo is that he’s battle tested vs elite competition in south Florida so he will be ready go and possibly has a much higher ceiling than berrios because of that. So imo berrios was the better athlete but restrepo is the better player when comparing those too. Great pickup
In defense of Berrios, Golden had him playing at 225lbs

Berrios had some injuries early on here, so I think that held him back. His SR year, we saw what he could do.

Advertisement
Back