Deerfield Beach HC interview w-SFHSS WQAM

Larry Bluestein had a good interview with the Deerfield Beach HC. Interesting that Blue had to bring up the UM commit that is at Deefield Beach rather than the Head Coach at the very end of the interview, like the young man was an afterthought of the HC. That part withstanding it was a very good interview.

Go Canes
MF'er do you know how many D1 prospects are on the team?
Why would he bring up Restrepo out of the blue when he's got literally 15 other kids who deserve the same recognition?

If he gets on the show and randomly brings up Restrepo what message does that give his other kids?

Advertisement
Man WTF are you talking about? SMH

I know that's your bossman, but not mentioning the home school (Miami) until prompted by the interviewer is a passive aggressive attempt to avoid talking Canes.

Blue had the Columbus coach on next an he spoke about his committed players an their schools.

No shade brother, I am just saying it seems like business as usual over at DBHS as a pipeline for shipping recruits out of south Florida for college.

Go Canesl

Last edited:
I know that's your bossman, but not mentioning the home school (Miami) until prompted by the interviewer is a passive aggressive attempt to avoid talking Canes.

Blue had the Columbus coach on next an he spoke about his committed players an their schools.

No shade brother, I am just saying it seems like business as usual over at DBHS as a pipeline for shipping recruits out of south Florida for college.

Go Canesl
Mention the home school FOR WHAT?

He's got kids going all over the country. For what reason would he randomly bring up Miami?

Was the segment about Miami?

Advertisement
MF'er do you know how many D1 prospects are on the team?
Why would he bring up Restrepo out of the blue when he's got literally 15 other kids who deserve the same recognition?

If he gets on the show and randomly brings up Restrepo what message does that give his other kids?

See that right there is the problem, when a player on your team committed to the local school doesn't merit a special mention ( on Miami Radio station) over players not even committed yet. But there is no anti-Miami bias at DBHS.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol we get Paranos
Image result for over my head

Advertisement
Back