Deepest QB draft in recent history - where does that leave TVD/Miami?

Lmaoooo I think I’m listening to the same podcast. Anyone who has Bo Nix above TVD loses credibility with me and I like mcshay.

Spencer rattler and daniels are not better than TVD. TVD is a tier above them.

Miami is being heavily slept on and I doubt most guys have even watched our film.
@cway313 I still stand by my thoughts on Bo Nix and Daniels. They will not be good pro QBs. If you want to pull receipts I can have a field day with you, but it would take me hours to go through the thousand of comments you make on here on daily basis.

What’s an RPO again?

Advertisement
@cway313 I still stand by my thoughts on Bo Nix and Daniels. They will not be good pro QBs. If you want to pull receipts I can have a field day with you, but it would take me hours to go through the thousand of comments you make on here on daily basis.

What’s an RPO again?
Really poor opinion?

Really poor opinion?
Don’t even have the stones to let people view your history.

All you do is post on this site. Do you have a life outside of this board? Every thread is spammed with your throw up.

You don’t even know what an RPO is and want to try to hold court. No one takes you seriously on this board or in real life which is why you feel the need to spend your entire existence here. It’s the only validation you have.

At least I have the stones to stand by what I say unlike you.

Last edited:
Don’t even have the stones to let people view your history.

All you do is post on this site. Do you have a life outside of this board? Every thread is spammed with your throw up.

You don’t even know what an RPO is and want to try to hold court. No one takes you seriously on this board or in real life which is why you feel the need to spend your entire existence here. It’s the only validation you have.

At least I have the stones to stand by what I say unlike you.
You mad?

Advertisement
feel kenny GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back