Deepest QB draft in recent history - where does that leave TVD/Miami?

Advertisement
NFL scouts and teams want really mobile QBs
It is what it is. Tvd would be a better pro prospect if it was 1990s or 2000s….
I know he ran a bit last week…but he’s not the picture of mobile.
Having said that, the more he stacks solid performances the better chance he has to move up. I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t come back, parents have $ and he’s not a first day and maybe not even a second day pick.

Advertisement
Caleb and Maye will both likely be NFL bust… TVD is much better than both.
kevin hart GIF

Really interesting to see people pleading for him to come back...

Does that say anything about how you guys actually feel about Jacurri?
Fify

And no he’s still going to be the next QB to lead us to a national championship but an additional year developing behind TVD is best case scenario.

Advertisement
NFL scouts and teams want really mobile QBs
It is what it is. Tvd would be a better pro prospect if it was 1990s or 2000s….
I know he ran a bit last week…but he’s not the picture of mobile.
Having said that, the more he stacks solid performances the better chance he has to move up. I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t come back, parents have $ and he’s not a first day and maybe not even a second day pick.
I think it’s all going to depend on the system and where he lands. The perfect landing spot for TVD would be somewhere like San Fran/Shanahan. He needs to go somewhere with a bunch of weapons where they can rely on his ability to make quick, smart decisions, get rid of the ball fast, not turn the ball over, and trust his playmakers to do damage. Also, TVD is extremely accurate as well. Brady was one of the least mobile QB’s but these are all things he excelled at. I know Purdy is playing well right now, but I’d love to see TVD in that kind of system. As long as it’s not this year’s draft but next year’s so we can have him one more season lol.

Last edited:
Really interesting to see people pleading for him to come back...

Does that say anything about how you guys actually feel about Emory?
I think it says that College teams really, really benefit from having mature players.

Hartman is a Day 3 NFL prospect, but teams were falling over themselves to offer him a scholarship this off-season. It's basically a cheat code at this level.

TVD will be a fifth year College player next season. Better the devil you know than a RS Fr with 4 appearances (and / or a Transfer Portal guy).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back