Deen and Mesidor

Deen and Mesidor won’t play. I see no way Kam plays just on the optics plus he’s in protocol. Fletcher is ok but he had his bell rung so he’s maybe in protocol too. I don’t see the point in playing Kelly.

I assumed that Kam got at least a concussion. I don't believe we need any of those guys for the next two games. So they have three weeks. What's the outlook if you're able to share on Deen and Mesidor at least?

Advertisement
So based on your logic, a player can suffer a concussion during and if he wants to nevertheless stay in game then this should override the coaches and or medical staff?
Holding people out because they are not needed is just another way to say it. If it's FSU.. they play if capable.

Advertisement
80's they all played with concussions.. We know the risks

Just different mentalities today.

Yea man. I feel ya. I mean, why change the rules that provide the same outcome with mitigated risks? Why can't these kids just sacrifice their lives so we can be entertained? I wanna see someone just SMASH a QB. Helmet to helmet. BAM! And they're taking that away. It's massive entitlement if you ask me. So you go crazy and kill your entire family at age 43, big whoop. It's nothing compared to what I've lost.

What part of “if they’re cleared and healthy” did u guys miss? No one said their desire to stay in the game should override medical protocols or the medical saying otherwise

Soft tissue issue , last I heard two weeks ago he’d been practicing but hamstrings are a *****. Every time you think you’re finally good there’s a twinge or pain. Im pretty sure they’re being very careful with him.
Does Skinner get out of the doghouse tomorrow or is it the Riley Williams show?

Deen and Mesidor won’t play. I see no way Kam plays just on the optics plus he’s in protocol. Fletcher is ok but he had his bell rung so he’s maybe in protocol too. I don’t see the point in playing Kelly.
Cribby...any insight on time frame? don't have to be specific but can we expect them for conference play?

Advertisement
What part of “if they’re cleared and healthy” did u guys miss? No one said their desire to stay in the game should override medical protocols or the medical saying otherwise
Relax. We miss your posts *****ing about NYSOM.

Advertisement
I told y’all they’d be back and there was bad info out there. Mesidor will just have to deal with sone pain / discomfort but the issue can’t get worse. But most guys are dealing with something by mid season.
Fail Willy Wonka GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Advertisement
I told y’all they’d be back and there was bad info out there. Mesidor will just have to deal with sone pain / discomfort but the issue can’t get worse. But most guys are dealing with something by mid season.
If the issue can't get worse, that is great news. Let's hope he has a high pain tolerance. Makes me feel like he will fight through the pain when conference play begins

Mesidor to me looks a little overweight. I'm sure he packed some pounds to help play inside some, but if his injury is lower leg related it would help if he drops some weight.

Advertisement
Back