Deejay tweet (video)

Advertisement
I suspect that much of what was distracting him was the situation of impending fatherhood.... the timing seems about right. That's a big weight to carry around AND deal with all the stuff going on in the lockeroom and on the field.... He never had a problem with fumbles before that, as far as I can recall. I think we take him at his word and he gets a clean slate, too.....

I didn’t feel like doing the math but that was also my thought on what was going on off the field that he mentioned.

Less talking/tweeting from this guy and more on the field performance and holding on to the ball.

You have been able to set your watch to Dallas tweeting some kind of hype video before each of his seasons here, and it’s been our kiss of death (bad omen)

Yeah well hes got the biggest motivation more than ever now that hes a new dad.

DJ has been a Cane through and through from day 1. His Day 1 began way back when he was an ambassador for his recruiting class and he helped bring in the likes of Jeff Thomas, Jon Garvin, Jon Ford, N. Donaldson, Harley...etc.

DJ will always be a true cane, please dont disrespect this kid who pours his heart out for our beloved Canes, regardless of what his flaws are, and when your willing to cal him out on a message board, remember that he does his talking on the field. Always will, and will be remembered!!!

Advertisement
I think we got a good team this year. I can’t remember the last team we had a OC that held players to a higher standard and accountable. And we have depth on offense at the skill positions. If the OL is decent we could be a dangerous team. I believe Campbell will better than what most fans think.

It's all about The U! GO C-A-N-E-S!!!! Love the video and DJ's words. Thanks for sharing Inday!!!

That wasn't DeeJay doing the voice over. Pretty sure that was Bennie Blades.

Side note; so many great runs over Willis McGahee's career—did whoever edited this really need to use footage from the Fiesta Bowl, a controversial national championship loss and a few runs moments before McGahee's knee exploded like a piñata all over Sun Devil Stadium? Good grief, stick to footage where the kid was rolling in 2002 and the Canes were dominating.

Advertisement
**** what’s wrong with some of you. It’s not trash talk or b.s, it’s a motivational speech by one of the greats. I mean, I’m pretty sure most of us fans are jacked through the roof waiting for this game and season. We’re two days away now. This kid’s on the team, can you imagine what he’s feeling? Been working his *** off and loves the U (and he’s not even from Florida, more than I can say for so many turncoats that have come and gone). But y’all want to give him **** and bring up fumbles. FOH.

Let him live ffs. I’m feeling it, I know that much.

Anybody else read svengali's posts in this guy's voice?

f60f7108b77472d0a42aff080ec5c7a0.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Less talking/tweeting from this guy and more on the field performance and holding on to the ball.

You have been able to set your watch to Dallas tweeting some kind of hype video before each of his seasons here, and it’s been our kiss of death (bad omen)

Never understood this mentality. If you don’t believe in yourself who will? Posters get too caught up in this. Personally I love the attitude Deejas is going to be himself no matter what.

Advertisement
Back