Deejay tweet (video)

Advertisement
That wasn't DeeJay doing the voice over. Pretty sure that was Bennie Blades.

Side note; so many great runs over Willis McGahee's career—did whoever edited this really need to use footage from the Fiesta Bowl, a controversial national championship loss and a few runs moments before McGahee's knee exploded like a piñata all over Sun Devil Stadium? Good grief, stick to footage where the kid was rolling in 2002 and the Canes were dominating.

Dead at you not being able to tell that was clearly Ray Lewis.

That wasn't DeeJay doing the voice over. Pretty sure that was Bennie Blades.

Side note; so many great runs over Willis McGahee's career—did whoever edited this really need to use footage from the Fiesta Bowl, a controversial national championship loss and a few runs moments before McGahee's knee exploded like a piñata all over Sun Devil Stadium? Good grief, stick to footage where the kid was rolling in 2002 and the Canes were dominating.

Sounded like Ray Lewis to me

I see Deejay Dallas in his media interview last week said he lost 20 pounds from his playing weight from 2018

Advertisement
3D012875-B0B8-4496-95EF-4858FD9286CE.gif

As the GOAT said: “Just win baby.”

Key word "FOCUSED" purge the hype dump it trash the hype , when you give in to hype watch the flags start being thrown.

Take the late hit
Take the trash talk

Let the referees see it make them throw the flag on gayturds not us.

FOCUS IS THE KEY TO VICTORY

GOCANES

I see Deejay Dallas in his media interview last week said he lost 20 pounds from his playing weight from 2018

Where did he say he lost 20 lbs?

He said in an interview he's around 213 after playing at 220 last year. He's listed at 215 on the roster this year when he was listed at 220 last year.

Advertisement
Right here

Well ****...yeah, he definitely said it. But I have a very hard time believing he lost 20 lbs. That would mean he played around 230-235 lbs last year.

I think these are just general numbers he's throwing out in interviews without much thought, and fans tend to take them as actual definite numbers.

Like when he says - "My body fat went from like....I don't know, I think I was like 17% body fat. Now I'm like 9.7% or something like that" - or - "I lost like uhhh 20 lbs. or whatever"

Advertisement
OHHHHH IM HYPED!!!. That's Ray Lewis, voice. What happened to all the other hype videos that usually circulate around here?. Haven't seen to many.

We got some dumb *** fans. You mad he fumbled? News flash dumbazz every rb will fumble. You with us or shut the fck up. Keyboard warriors out of hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back