DeeJay this ones for you

Don't want to get all teary eyed but amldst the chaos and confusion DJ you stand tall as a great Hurricane. A young but already great spokesman representing all the great Canes from the past. A real tribute to you and one who deserves a special recognition thread.
Watching your interview yesterday should be a inspiration to the young and old that keeps the Canes flag raised high. As you said " Some are meant to be here and some are not".

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’ve known Deejay since he was in the 7th grade. He is an amazing young man. Highly intelligent, insightful, thoughtful, and elite athletically. There’s no doubt that you can build a program around a guy like him. He’s also extremely versatile as a football player, which I hope we see a little bit more of next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s a quote that you just posted, “some are meant to be here, some are not”

He means it takes a certain type of player I think other former players get it some fans get it you do not apparently. And I think he means we need more of that type of player.

Advertisement
It's kinda funny (but almost sad) that the recent kids that come to mind that have repped this program the hardest are from the Jax area on north. Berrios, Shaq, DeeJay, etc. I mentioned it in a different thread but I see Jeremiah Payton continuing this too.

*Obviously there are still quality local kids that follow suit (Jaquan, etc) but I'm just talking about the ones that come to immediate mind for me as coming off as their identity being intrinsically tied to this program.

He better getting reps at QB, but YAO, THAT’S MY DJ...
1545363696249.gif
1545363856327.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back