Deejay Dallas

So nice to see him getting touches it’s great
Would love to see what he can do on kickoffs
He Is a special talent and he knows what to do when he gets the ball

I was wondering about him on kickoffs. He might be a significant improvement over Thomas.

Advertisement
So nice to see him getting touches it’s great
Would love to see what he can do on kickoffs
He Is a special talent and he knows what to do when he gets the ball

I was wondering about him on kickoffs. He might be a significant improvement over Thomas.

its not thomas the blocking if horrific
Special teams is where you can really see us being light on scholarships. We are holding our own, but they're not an asset yet. Yet.

Deejay repped Miami harder than anyone last year's recruiting class. Glad to see him having success on the field.

I have been waiting 25 years to see the next Leonard Conley. He is it. We will have those Freshman RB's next getting a lot of run but come FSU and ND and the Bowl game they will bring out Dallas to do the real damage for 3 more years.

Advertisement
These are great problems to have... but does Dallas remain at RB? Do we just use him all over the field?

If it were up to most of the people on this site he would be playing on Defense right now.

I am so glad Dugans fought to keep this guy on offense. He is going to be a good one.

I liked this kid before he ever stepped foot on campus. He is Miami. And to think, he's just getting his feet wet in cfb!

Advertisement
That 2nd TD was just as impressive.

Need to now find ways to get the ball in his hands and in space. He's not only hard to bring down, but he's got some crazy quickness for someone his size.

And, he is only a freshman. He will get much better with experience.

He really is special with the ball in his hands. Hard to bring down and the way he squirms through tackles running between the tackles is amazing. You think he is down for no gain and suddenly he has a five yard gain. His last TD run was amazing.

That 2nd TD was just as impressive.

Need to now find ways to get the ball in his hands and in space. He's not only hard to bring down, but he's got some crazy quickness for someone his size.

And, he is only a freshman. He will get much better with experience.

He really is special with the ball in his hands. Hard to bring down and the way he squirms through tackles running between the tackles is amazing. You think he is down for no gain and suddenly he has a five yard gain. His last TD run was amazing.

the kid can play anywhere. such a special offensive talent and consummate team player. I cant wait to see how good he and jeff thomas become. they are what canes look like. everytime they touch the ball you feel like something big is going to happen.

Advertisement
IS it just me that thinks this offense got better when Walton went down? It forced richt to be creative and get his playmaker the ball

It's just you.

Has less to do with Walton but more to do with the synergy on defense and overall growth on offense.

I'll also say that Richt has been forced out of his comfort zone in a good way, but yeah, it's not about us not having Walton. Dudes a stud and I'm sorry he's unable to play.

Richt was running the 'power spread' and 'tempo offense' at FSU before UF, Oregon, and these so called offensive gurus started rebranding it. He's getting in his bag, not "out of his comfort zone". This bad narrative that he's 'evolving' needs to die with the 'he can't call plays' narrative. Do your research if you don't know your history.

IS it just me that thinks this offense got better when Walton went down? It forced richt to be creative and get his playmaker the ball

It's just you.

Has less to do with Walton but more to do with the synergy on defense and overall growth on offense.

I'll also say that Richt has been forced out of his comfort zone in a good way, but yeah, it's not about us not having Walton. Dudes a stud and I'm sorry he's unable to play.

Richt was running the 'power spread' and 'tempo offense' at FSU before UF, Oregon, and these so called offensive gurus started rebranding it. He's getting in his bag, not "out of his comfort zone". This bad narrative that he's 'evolving' needs to die with the 'he can't call plays' narrative. Do your research if you don't know your history.

And just wait until he has four recruiting classes of players who can play in his offense the way he envisions it.
My condolences to the rest of the college football world.

Advertisement
Back