Deejay Dallas

Tree

5-time champ
Special talent with the ball in his hands. The body control on his first TD was unbelievable.

Advertisement
Big part of our evolution on offense. And there's more to come. We just broke him out like the hidden extra present after all the presents under the Christmas tree were gone. F'n Red Rider BB Gun.

Lotta dumb fu$$ks were crapping on him earlier. Stupid af. All you had to do was break out his highlight reel to know the kid was a special talent. He's more electric than Harley or Thomas.

Was gonna say the same thing. Gotta put this one on the coaches. What I mean by that is the coaches are getting it right. Rick even said in the presser he should have made the move back in spring. Find the guys who can play. Not only is he an instant game changer he runs hard and violent. He’s going to be something else.

Advertisement
IS it just me that thinks this offense got better when Walton went down? It forced richt to be creative and get his playmaker the ball

IS it just me that thinks this offense got better when Walton went down? It forced richt to be creative and get his playmaker the ball

No it just forced a bunch of young kids to develop quicker out of need and necessity.

I was truly worried they would waste Dallas' talent as a backup slot WR behind Berrios and Thomas. So glad they moved all those guys around to get them on the field at the same time. Dallas at wildcat was awesome. We were calling that during the week. Just wait until he throws out of a jet sweep. It's going to happen.

Advertisement
That 2nd TD was just as impressive.

Need to now find ways to get the ball in his hands and in space. He's not only hard to bring down, but he's got some crazy quickness for someone his size.

Advertisement

It's just you.

Has less to do with Walton but more to do with the synergy on defense and overall growth on offense.

I'll also say that Richt has been forced out of his comfort zone in a good way, but yeah, it's not about us not having Walton. Dudes a stud and I'm sorry he's unable to play.

It's just you.

Has less to do with Walton but more to do with the synergy on defense and overall growth on offense.

I'll also say that Richt has been forced out of his comfort zone in a good way, but yeah, it's not about us not having Walton. Dudes a stud and I'm sorry he's unable to play.

100 %.

As for Deejay, it seems like folk are forgetting that this guy was a 4 Star recruit coveted by UGA and Bama. Always thought he was an underated get by Richt.

So nice to see him getting touches it’s great
Would love to see what he can do on kickoffs
He Is a special talent and he knows what to do when he gets the ball

Advertisement
Lotta dumb fu$$ks were crapping on him earlier. Stupid af. All you had to do was break out his highlight reel to know the kid was a special talent. He's more electric than Harley or Thomas.

Oh STFU. Don't try and act like some super confident badass. You were heading into this game with your tail between your ******.

99% of us know this kid is the goods. FakeNews.

Last edited:
That 2nd TD was just as impressive.

Need to now find ways to get the ball in his hands and in space. He's not only hard to bring down, but he's got some crazy quickness for someone his size.

And, he is only a freshman. He will get much better with experience.

Advertisement
Back