Deejay Dallas Update

I was on campus Friday and saw CMR and a few coaches including Dugans, having lunch with a recruit whom I can only assume was D. Dallas at the Rat.

My friend who works for UM whom I was eating lunch with said it was completely unheard of to see Golden walking campus and that she'd seen CMR more in his short time there than Golden in all his years.

Watched CMR sit down, say grace, and look like he owned the place.

The man has an air about him. I'm not even a little bit worried about recruiting.

Thanks for the info. Music to our ears.

Advertisement
LOL @ other coaches telling recruits that UM is in the hood.

I wonder if their ***** a$$es call it "the hood" when they take vacations down here.

Certainly the king of trailerhassee isn't negative recruiting... The same man that married a girl named Candy....That in turned kicked em out wide for a former gayterd WR. Say it ain't so!

Funniest part about the negative recruiting of UM's campus and location is that it's so easily defeated. Once the recruit shows up, he sees immediately that it was a lie and that whoever told him the lie loses all credibility immediately.

If you're going to negative recruit you need to be a lot smarter than that.

Advertisement
Funniest part about the negative recruiting of UM's campus and location is that it's so easily defeated. Once the recruit shows up, he sees immediately that it was a lie and that whoever told him the lie loses all credibility immediately.

If you're going to negative recruit you need to be a lot smarter than that.

You're right but for every Deejay out there, there are countless dopey kids that believe that **** and never bother with a visit.

Negative recruiting prior to this year was as simple as al and Co being your coaches, now desperation will hit hard on coaches attempting to find reasons why recruits shouldn't consider miami. Wouldn't surprise me to hear kids being told that there's mass gang involved shootings around the clock right across the street from campus.

Advertisement
Back