DeeJay Dallas role?

Move him to DB now before it's too late.

He's behind 8 people at WR.

It's already too late to help this year. A switch now only gives him a few months head start on the onslaught from next years class.

Last spring, this is what everybody wanted. The only one speaking about DJ's upside at defensive back was LuCane. I guess sometimes you has to careful what you ask for.

No no..I've been on this since this since the beginning..he should be one of our starting safeties right now...he's naturally bigger and faster than the guys were rolled out for the first 2 games. . He also played qb in hs which would help a little with instincts and knowing what the qb is thinking and trying to do.

Advertisement
Where's the special package we heard about for him? Kid needs the ball in his hands somehow. If he can't crack the WR rotation by the end of the season, we have to move him to DB.

I just don't see it working out for him here with what we have now and on paper coming in next year.

I want everyone to succeed, but besides a year in the program, I still see more upside in the guys coming in next year.

Good football player, but maybe just an all around player without elite talent at any position. I am okay if he proves me wrong, no hate or dislike here.

Why does it matter.. kid will play when it's his time y'all act like It's more than one fb on the field at the same time?? It's ok we aint missing points bc hes on the bench. And he hasnt practiced at db so that's a dead topic.

Advertisement
I like the idea of him taking Berrios' role next year.

This! And I try to stay out of this debate because most of this forum doesn't listen to facts. This isn't Madden. I've watched this kid play for a long time and he is better suited for the offensive side of the ball. But I can say he is a total team guy, so he would do whatever is asked.

He's just a freshman. Hopefully CMR is "saving the DJ package for FSU". If not he may just have to wait his turn. Either way DJ will see the ball. Eventually.

Advertisement
Dallas seems to be our utility knife. Continuing to learn the playbook I can easily see him at RB that can flex out or simply in the slot. I have faith as time goes by Richt will implement more of a dynamic offense when he gets his players recruited. We are undefeated and with each game the playbook continue to get more tricky if you watch the tape.

Advertisement
Back