Deejay Dallas recruiting McFarland

Advertisement
Going to be a great addition because he is so vocal. Really good that we got him on board early to help persuade kids instead of playing the game and getting attention down to the wire. Respect

Advertisement
Give me McFarland and Felix this class and I'll be thrilled. Both better than burns IMO and I don't even think it's close.

I agree. Burns is a special talent, but it hasn't been seen because of his injury history. If you're getting hurt in HS it's only getting worse in college. Toughness is something that you can control regardless of talent. You either have it or you don't. That's why I'm not high on Burns.

Toughness and injury is two completely different things

Looks like the staff isn't interested in Thompson and I have no idea with Burns, ND is pushing hard. I'm iffy on him anyway due to toughness and durability concerns.

I'd like to grab Felix and McFarland or Carr. Not likely we get both 5 star backs.
Normally I would agree about the 5 star backs but this is Mark Richt we are talking about here. Guy can recruit RBs.

Advertisement
Give me McFarland and Felix this class and I'll be thrilled. Both better than burns IMO and I don't even think it's close.

I agree. Burns is a special talent, but it hasn't been seen because of his injury history. If you're getting hurt in HS it's only getting worse in college. Toughness is something that you can control regardless of talent. You either have it or you don't. That's why I'm not high on Burns.

Toughness and injury is two completely different things

I've heard he won't play through minor tweaks and things like that, a lot of people say its a toughness concern.. not even sure how serious his "injuries" are.

Either way, injury prone is the same thing to me. You get hurt in high school you are probably getting hurt in college

Going to be a great addition because he is so vocal. Really good that we got him on board early to help persuade kids instead of playing the game and getting attention down to the wire. Respect

Wish we had Trajan Bandy and this is another reason why...should see how many ears he is getting into about Oklahoma.

Advertisement
anytime a kid is getting faster during his run, anytime a kid is smoking not one but two defenders who have the angle on him, anytime a kid can cut and not lose any speed, and any time a kid has short area and long distance speed, he's a take all day. Have no idea why he's not a 5-star kid....this kid is the truth, for real.

Wish we had Trajan Bandy and this is another reason why...should see how many ears he is getting into about Oklahoma.

I was thinking the same thing. Im not sure we could even pull Bandy if we offered

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back