DeeJay Dallas! Love this guy!

Advertisement
I'm really rooting for DeeJay and hope he lands in a good spot.

I don't think his combine either helped or hurt him. Guessing he gets drafted in the 5th Round.

Advertisement
Perfect spot for him imo would be Green Bay or KC. No way Williams is going to get a new deal next year in KC they may be looking to get somebody in a year ahead for leverage

Advertisement
I'm really rooting for DeeJay and hope he lands in a good spot.

I don't think his combine either helped or hurt him. Guessing he gets drafted in the 5th Round.
Certainly didn’t hurt him, I dont Think many scout type guys expected him to run a 4.58 40 while being 5’10 217 pounds. That’s a good time for deejay and he looked good in drills. The Steelers would be a good landing spot for Dallas. I’ll take him with the Bucs in the 4th or 5th round

Last edited:
Advertisement
4th name from the top:

Dolphins 2020 interviews.jpg

Advertisement
one of the easiest guys to root for in my life as a fan of sports
Agreed, kid gave his all for the U on his helmet and worked his tail off every time he put pads on. That, and he’s genuinely a very nice kid. Wishing him well no matter where he goes, hopefully to the hometown Jags to replace Fournette.

I just hope he lands on a team where he isn't buried behind a deep RB roster. Atlanta or Tampa would be awesome. Anyway, knowing DeeJay he will make a team as a special teams ace then bust his a$$ to crack some RB snaps.

Advertisement
Back