DeeJay Dallas! Love this guy!

Certainly didn’t hurt him, I dont Think many scout type guys expected him to run a 4.58 40 while being 5’10 217 pounds. That’s a good time for deejay and he looked good in drills. The Steelers would be a good landing spot for Dallas. I’ll take him with the Bucs in the 4th or 5th round

Would love to have him in Tampa.

Advertisement
Metallic silver? Is that what cowboys fans call grey? Lol
LMFAO
3.jpg

Certainly didn’t hurt him, I dont Think many scout type guys expected him to run a 4.58 40 while being 5’10 217 pounds. That’s a good time for deejay and he looked good in drills. The Steelers would be a good landing spot for Dallas. I’ll take him with the Bucs in the 4th or 5th round

I agree - 4,58 is pretty much the average for a 217 RB, but I think that's good for DeeJay. Not many expected him to be fast, so proving he isn't slow is a win for him. I hope he slips into the 4th Round or lands with a team with good opportunity if he goes later.

There's probably going to be a lot of variance and not much separating DeeJay and other RB's in that 4th-6th Round range - guys like McFarland, Vaughn, Benjamin, Kelley, Perine, Taylor - so it's hard to say where he'll go.

I agree - 4,58 is pretty much the average for a 217 RB, but I think that's good for DeeJay. Not many expected him to be fast, so proving he isn't slow is a win for him. I hope he slips into the 4th Round or lands with a team with good opportunity if he goes later.

There's probably going to be a lot of variance and not much separating DeeJay and other RB's in that 4th-6th Round range - guys like McFarland, Vaughn, Benjamin, Kelley, Perine, Taylor - so it's hard to say where he'll go.
I think McFarland should be taken in the 2nd or 3rd round. He should be at least imo. Vaughn is the best out of the next group. In that list you are referring to jj Taylor and not Jonathan Taylor correct? Because he will go first or 2nd.

40 doesn’t match his Game speed. He has an extra gear and is a beast in the open field. One of my favorites over the last 15 years.

Advertisement
I want him to be a Fin, cause I want to continue to see him playing for the team I love. As with all other Canes, I will root for him wherever he goes, though.

OMG Henderson is a bum. If you watch the highlight of Dallas in this article go to 49seconds when DJ is running towards Henderson and watch what he does. LOL

I think McFarland should be taken in the 2nd or 3rd round. He should be at least imo. Vaughn is the best out of the next group. In that list you are referring to jj Taylor and not Jonathan Taylor correct? Because he will go first or 2nd.

I meant Patrick Taylor - I guess there's a lot of Taylors in this draft. Agree Jonathan Taylor will be gone by early 2nd round. I think JJ Taylor tested too small and slow and probably won't be drafted.

Right now I see it as:

1st-2nd - Jonathan Taylor, Swift, Dobbins
Late 2nd - Early 4th - Akers, CEH, Moss, Dillon
4th-5th - I agree McFarland, Vaughn are next & I'd say Antonio Gibson if teams think he's a RB are the next best of this group, and could sneak into the 3rd round.

I think those guys are pretty solid as the first 9-10 RB's, then it gets kind of all over the place with how the rest of the RB's are ranked.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody expects him to be a blazing fast RB, but you can count on one hand the amount of times he got caught from behind, too.

Advertisement
Higher pick if he played his senior year, just like Homer would've helped us and himself with one more year. Going early as a late pick is not very wise.

Kepp an eye on AJ Dillon. FREAK athlete at that size His combine #s made him millions of dollars
That’s what I’m saying. He’s a big tough dude who showed some good/great speed. Crazy explosion for his size. And he’s got some legit production to back it up.

Advertisement
Back