DeeJay Dallas Interview

bshaw28

Junior
Great interview with DeeJay breaking down his own game film in depth from the Florida, FSU, and Louisville games.

You won't get a better look at who someone is as a person and a player than this. DeeJay is honest, humble, and funny throughout.

It's long, but definitely worth the watch.

Advertisement
Dude was the heart and soul of this team for a minute. If we had 10 guys with mentality and work ethic we’d kill teams

Advertisement
I would love to have the Bucs draft him in the middle rounds. Working with Brady would benefit him tremendously and I think he fits well in the Arians offense. I'll be rooting for him.

That would be a perfect fit.

Hopefully he gets on the TB12 diet and loses a couple pounds. He has big upside as an all-around back.

That would be a perfect fit.

Hopefully he gets on the TB12 diet and loses a couple pounds. He has big upside as an all-around back.
I’d like to pair deejay Dallas with Ronald jones who is a stud imo for the Bucs. People talk about the Bucs drafting clyde edwards helaire early but I’m very much opposed to that idea . I’d rather just get deejay Dallas with a 4th or 5th round pick who imo has a bit more upside

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back