Deejay Dallas Comparison

LoyalCane24

Junior
The announcer made a great comparison for Deejay Dallas. He said he plays like Frank Gore. Not saying hes as good as gore but he has that build and shares the same characteristics. They both get low and can make anybody miss. They both can get consistent yards and often break for 20 or more. They dont have unbelievable speed but they have unbelievable lateral movement. Cant wait to watch this young man as he earns a bigger role. Lingard will have a lot of competition these next few years!

Advertisement
The announcer made a great comparison for Deejay Dallas. He said he plays like Frank Gore. Not saying hes as good as gore but he has that build and shares the same characteristics. They both get low and can make anybody miss. They both can get consistent yards and often break for 20 or more. They dont have unbelievable speed but they have unbelievable lateral movement. Cant wait to watch this young man as he earns a bigger role. Lingard will have a lot of competition these next few years!
I always thought he reminded me of Alvin Kamara. Hard to bring down, lot of missed tackles, returns punts and kicks

Advertisement
There are not many RB that compare to Gore. That is why he is one of the purest RB to ever suit it up.

Advertisement
Dj was never fast he was always more like a 4.5 guy and still is. i like the weight added to him he has the same speed. guys r bouncing off him and he still has moves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back