DeeJay After Rosier

unionandsixth

Freshman
I’ll say it. This kid is a proven commodity now. Played QB in HS. Should he be in the running for the QB job after Rosier graduates? He is electric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not the smartest post....... Perry Perry Perry until ur blue in the face unless a true future talent emerge recruited.

Advertisement
So Perry not proven but because DeeJay has run the ball a few times from the qb spot and yet to throw a pass he is?

Advertisement
desmond-bryant-mugshot.jpg

Rosier talking to Perry on the sideline was beautiful tho.. It was like Perry kept telling him to run the ball up the middle... The chemistry with this team is something special..

Advertisement
Ok, clearly someone has been sniffing something illegal.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes lets just hope the OP had to many to drink last night or something . LMAO yea lets give our RB the QB spot over an elite QB like Perry or a very good one like Whedon.

AFTER Rosier graduates people. Didn’t say Dallas was heir apparent. Just asked if he should be in the running. I realize N’Kosi is the heir apparent but before him Captain Jack was next in line and before him Baby Jesus. No one is a sure thing. I will rephrase: what about his makeup made staff decide to move a two-year HS QB starter other than depth chart. And as for substances ... that’s between Donna and me!

Advertisement
AFTER Rosier graduates people. Didn’t say Dallas was heir apparent. Just asked if he should be in the running. I realize N’Kosi is the heir apparent but before him Captain Jack was next in line and before him Baby Jesus. No one is a sure thing. I will rephrase: what about his makeup made staff decide to move a two-year HS QB starter other than depth chart. And as for substances ... that’s between Donna and me!

Everyone knows exactly what you’re saying and it’s still stupid

I’ll say it. This kid is a proven commodity now. Played QB in HS. Should he be in the running for the QB job after Rosier graduates? He is electric.

Not only no, **** no. And I seen DJ play QB in highschool. There is one thing holding DJ back from playing QB in college. He can't throw da ball worth a ****.

Not only no, **** no. And I seen DJ play QB in highschool. There is one thing holding DJ back from playing QB in college. He can't throw da ball worth a ****.

^^^Finally, an answer to my question! ****, you boys are still revved up. Admit it though, DeeJay is the truth. Kid is special. ^^^

Dee Jay needs to stay at RB. Skill set like Kenyon Drake when he was at Alabama. Add another 8-10 pounds in the spring and he will be a solid #2 .

Advertisement
Back