Dee Wiggins

Advertisement
Advertisement
And he still sucked it up so think about that. Dropped a slant that would've been housed, watched a ball hit a db in the helmet instead of actually making a play for the ball, and more...
Yes that was a classic play where is he stops and fights back for the ball he draws a PI at worst. Our WRs are a work in progress, but they're improving.

He had some nice catches but he dropped a slant that would have been a long catch and run TD
Totally agree!! He has all the talent in the world. For his own future, he needs to work on his hands all offseason. He catches that slant and we start to put the game away. He makes good plays, but he must get more consistent.

Yes that was a classic play where is he stops and fights back for the ball he draws a PI at worst. Our WRs are a work in progress, but they're improving.
He also put his hands up so **** early any competent DB (ie: not Blades/Ivey) get a hand in between the ball and receiver

I just said this in another thread he makes the difficult catches but drops the easy ones...it’s mental with him

Advertisement
It was his most productive game. With the amount of key drops he had, its hard to call it his best game. If it was, he should likely be on the bench.
My thoughts as well, dropped an easy slant early and still does too much dancin after the catch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think he has it in him to be a receiver that fights for the ball. He seems like a speed guy you count on to just get behind the secondary. At this point just line up Payton in place of him when you take a deep shot. Heck, I would rather them throw deep to 5’ 10” Harley and see what he can do when the ball is in the air.

Our depth chart at receiver is embarrassing. It's the manifestation of consecutive cycles of bad recruiting.

Meanwhile, we have two elite pass catchers who both happen to be tight ends. Instead of building the entire offense around a double tight end offense so that these guys can be on the field TOGETHER all game....we keep trotting out these below average to average receivers.

Lashlee ain't going anywhere so you all can stop worrying about that. He's obviously still got a long way to go in terms of player personnel packaging.

I still think his money position is CB but we don’t have any good WRs so here we are.

woukdnt be surprised if he gets converted in the NFL and has a Sam Shirlds type of career

Advertisement
Back