Dee Liner???

srdawg

Recruit
Rivals is saying that he likes the canes and visiting the 18th. Have not herd to much of him conected to us. Is this just talk or do we have a shoot and is he not good friends with Foster? That would be a very nice package deal!!!

Advertisement
.00001 % shot me thinks. Dude is all Auburn

But it never hurts to try

If he comes on the 18th, we will have more than a shot. With an all-star line-up coming that week, Golden in his ear, and seeing CG compared to Auburn.....chances increase drastically.

Put it this way: If UM brings him down here, his new name will be Free Diner.

This is the time of year when many are looking for a tropical vacation getaway.

Advertisement
From ESPN UA coverage

“I am committed to Auburn, but I am keeping my options open right now since they got the new coaching staff,” Liner said. “I am getting to know them better, but I have not made an official visit there and that will really factor in when I take that trip.”

Other than Auburn, Liner said that he is also considering Alabama, Miami and LSU, although he is unsure whether any other schools are in the mix at the moment.

Advertisement
Can we all just agree that we don't know ****?

Folks need to stop putting stuff pass this staff. I heard the same things when it came to AQM and Sandland

Liner and Rueben Foster want to play together. Carl Lawson would like to play with them as well. But Liner and Foster are a package deal like Thomas and Kirkland. So if we are cool with bringing in both liner and Foster and leaving some guys on our current board off then hey!

Advertisement

Folks need to stop putting stuff pass this staff. I heard the same things when it came to AQM and Sandland

I agree with your sentiment, but I don't think anyone said the same about AQM or Sandland.

I agree with your sentiment, but I don't think anyone said the same about AQM or Sandland.
they actually did though especially with beau even when we were in the top 3 people still said we had no chance now with liner i really think it is a long shot but a real recruiter brings these guys in because he has confident in his staff, his school, the location, the atmosphere, the players, the commitments and just all around the team AG will us everything he can and maybe it works

I know for **** sure that people thought AQM was a free visit, because when we found out he was visiting, I posted "free visit" in the thread and like 4 or 5 folks agreed. Nobody thought that Sandland was a viable option, not even Pete or Tito.

Let the staff put in work before we count ourselves out of recruiting a kid.

Advertisement
Liner and Rueben Foster want to play together. Carl Lawson would like to play with them as well. But Liner and Foster are a package deal like Thomas and Kirkland. So if we are cool with bringing in both liner and Foster and leaving some guys on our current board off then hey!

There is no question we would accept both. I doubt they want to come here though

It would be crazy NOT to give him an OV given the situation in Auburn. Most players commit to a coach, coaches, or players...I think the actual school playing a part can be overrated. How else can we describe 'bama essentially being desolate for over a decad pre-saban?

In Liner's case (and Foster)...we get them here for the 18th (hoping)...ANYTHING is possible...all bets are OFF...

FAP

I know for **** sure that people thought AQM was a free visit, because when we found out he was visiting, I posted "free visit" in the thread and like 4 or 5 folks agreed. Nobody thought that Sandland was a viable option, not even Pete or Tito.

Let the staff put in work before we count ourselves out of recruiting a kid.

Talk to me in February about who we can't, won't, and didn't get.

Liner is a supreme longshot, even moreso than Muhammed, but I'm done doubting anything about these guys.

Advertisement
Back