Dee Delaney

CATEGORY5FAN

Recruit
Advertisement
Without a doubt he's the MVP of the class in terms of 2017 season. 1-and-done means he won't have the career impact at the U that some of the others probably will. I also bet his NFL donation money's going more toward OD than UM, it's clear he's not in a Colbert situation where the program failed him, quite the opposite. But who cares, we're going to love him like a brother-from-another-mother.

I agree that, at least for the next season, he's our most important newcomer. Obviously guys that will be here 3-4 years will have a greater overall impact. But we absolutely needed to add a ready-to-play top CB.

Advertisement
I agree that, at least for the next season, he's our most important newcomer. Obviously guys that will be here 3-4 years will have a greater overall impact. But we absolutely needed to add a ready-to-play top CB.
If you are hitting All-American at any level. You doing something right.

Seems like a smart young man. Not only will he bring up his stock, but will leave Miami with a masters if he chooses.

Dee can claim both programs quite simply, just say this when you make it to the NFL. " You already know,..The Citadel Bulldogs." - Boom!

Advertisement
His money tape will be him wearing orange and green. He'll rep The U

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back