Dee Delaney to the U

proxy.php

Advertisement
Why does everyone want Redwine to move to safety? We dont have the depth to move him, i like watching him knock ppl out at corner. He has the work ethic to continue to improve and i believe he will challenge for a starting spot.

Apparently Redwine has a horrible work ethic.

Why does everyone want Redwine to move to safety? We dont have the depth to move him, i like watching him knock ppl out at corner. He has the work ethic to continue to improve and i believe he will challenge for a starting spot.

Dumb. We've got way more legit CBs than S. Young, Mayes, Dean, and Delaney have a ton of experience at CB. The only safety with any experience is Jaquan.

Advertisement

Because he looked awful at CB last season.

Dumb. We've got way more legit CBs than S. Young, Mayes, Dean, and Delaney have a ton of experience at CB. The only safety with any experience is Jaquan.

so move one of our best cbs to safety??? we are already moving Michael Jackson to safety.

Because he looked awful at CB last season.

I disagree, he didnt look awful he had awful moments which is to be expected from a sophomore. But he also made some nice plays as well.

so move one of our best cbs to safety??? we are already moving Michael Jackson to safety.

Redwine still hasn't flipped his hips to run with that ND receiver.

Advertisement
CB: Dee Delaney | Sheldrick Redwine

FS: Jaquan Johnson | Michael Jackson | Jeff James

ROVER: Romeo Finley | Amari Carter | Robert Knowles | Derrick Smith

NICKEL: Malek Young

DIME: Trajan Bandy

CB: Jhavonte Dean | Terrance Henley | Ryan Mayes

I really like this. But IMO Carter beats out Finley for the other Safety spot. Finley might not have enough speed to play safety in the Diaz defense, hence why there is alot of talk that he will move to LB eventually.

I think Carter comes in as an EE Pinckney/Shaq style and wins the spot

Redwine was already passed up Malek Young at the end of the year. Do you honestly believe he's going to hold off Dean, Delaney and Bandy for an extended period of time? Redwine just seems a little too stiff for CB. I'm not sure if he has a long term future at S but he's certainly going to get passed up quick at CB.

hes not a great corner thats why alot of weaknesses get masked with the front seven we have......he would be a better prospect at safety and with the guys we got coming in he will be passed on the depth chart

Advertisement

hes not a great corner thats why alot of weaknesses get masked with the front seven we have......he would be a better prospect at safety and with the guys we got coming in he will be passed on the depth chart

I'm a fan of Redwine, he's a good corner, not a great corner. Lacks a little finesse and fluidity at CB but still can get the job done. He can be pretty physical and might be better at safety.

Advertisement
Back