Dee Delaney to the U

Advertisement
images

I hope Rumph is bringing a notepad to these Closebert seminars on recruiting.

This dude was coming anyway.
Ok. Keep stumping.

His coach did a interview last week talking about if he stays at citadel or go to miami. That let me know then he already had his mind made up.

And did discovery and contact start at the moment he stepped foot on campus? Or was tjere recruiting leading up to that?

Advertisement
We virtually have no deficiencies on defense now .... we have depth..ast all positions..... I think Delaney is better then Dean right now..Im hoping Redwine can make the full transition to safety... Would love to have a starting safety combo of Redwine and Jaquan...ooh weee!!

I have the feeling Delaney and Young start at corner with Dean coming off the bench

Last edited:
Advertisement
CB 2 deep looking real fine!

CB1: Young Dean/Bandy
CB2: Delaney Bandy/Dean

Moved Redwine to S with Quan now and the secondary ain't much of a question mark.

S1: Quan Finley
S2: Redwine Carter

Advertisement
The good news just keeps coming. We have a lot of momentum right now and the Canes will be back at the top soon if this continues. Great addition to this team. This staff is on a roll.

My question is who is viewed as a better player for next season dean or Delaney? [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

This man had a mid-round grade for the 2017 draft. Decided to go to a P5 to get his stock up...this man is the real deal. Takes a certain type of bravado to attend a school like Citadel, will provide another level of maturity to the lockeroom.

I am not familiar with Citadel's schedule over the years. Does he have any tape against P5 programs ?

Advertisement
This man had a mid-round grade for the 2017 draft. Decided to go to a P5 to get his stock up...this man is the real deal. Takes a certain type of bravado to attend a school like Citadel, will provide another level of maturity to the lockeroom.

I am not familiar with Citadel's schedule over the years. Does he have any tape against P5 programs ?

They played florida state a couple years ago. The full film is on youtube. I was too lazy to watch it, but he had 4 tackles.

All we need is finley to look good this spring and a top 5 defense is a reality. Love the addition.

Advertisement
Back