December 7th weekend visit updates

Thanks for the updates, Pete. If we can get Dixon and Rudolph, our WR corp will be sick. Add Cook to this mix and our offense will be lethal.

Advertisement
Thx Pete. Great news on the Sun afternoon update. All we can ask of this staff is to up the chances of Lane and Rudolph. And cook...he knows he's needed at um.

Advertisement
A lot of these kids are EE so time is winding up its gonna be a pretty interesting December...Even if we get 2 of the 3 Lane, Dixon, and Rudolph I am super geeked...

Just close strong with a DT, S, and would love a LB...or cherry on top is CB

Urban is going to bring his old $EC duffle bag with him for the in-home, if you know what I mean.

He may even break out the waterworks, ala Matt Elam, if he has to.

Advertisement
Don't want to go to sleep tonight. Usually when I fall asleep feeling great about the way our recruiting is going I wake up the next day to find some bad recruiting news posted here to counter balance my euphoria.

It'll be tough but I'll try to stay up until NSD for you guys

Advertisement
Zach Abolverdi ‏@ZachAbolverdi 26m
Interesting. Bama WR Amari Cooper asked #Gators commit Ermon Lane if he's still going to #UF & he said he'll know where he's going on NSD.

Zach Abolverdi ‏@ZachAbolverdi 26m
Interesting. Bama WR Amari Cooper asked #Gators commit Ermon Lane if he's still going to #UF & he said he'll know where he's going on NSD.

Lulz, Dade County recruits are the best......

Advertisement
Dixon is a Cane, Urban wanted one last in home to try and flip him .

This... and the kid is playing for the state title next weekend.

If Dixon is a Cane, why waste time with Meyer?

If he is concerned about State Final, why wouldn't he decide now, instead of it being a possible distraction going into game?

Sorry, I think the kid is truly torn. I think he was heading somewhere before this weekend. Something changed on his OV.

Hope it was enough for him to come here.

Coley, Rudolph, & cook on the field together would be insane.

tumblr_m0cbweekYC1qlvs5uo1_500.gif

Advertisement
Back