Dec 13-15 Official vistors?

Where did you hear the BTW kids are visiting?

The OP......

Obviously. I was asking the OP. I was told the BTW kids are all going on their OV on the 17th of January

My fault.....

Per the other sites it says those 3 are coming this weekend. I do know for a fact Harris is coming per my conversation with him at the high school. Did the BTW kids switch up their visits? If so then I have not read anything that changes them coming this weekend. 247 has the BTW coming Jan 17th.. If that is the real case then my apologies. JC Jackson is confirmed correct?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like the idea of having all of the offensive rekroots come in on one week then the defensive 'kroots in the next week.

Where did you hear the BTW kids are visiting?

The OP......

Obviously. I was asking the OP. I was told the BTW kids are all going on their OV on the 17th of January

My fault.....

Per the other sites it says those 3 are coming this weekend. I do know for a fact Harris is coming per my conversation with him at the high school. Did the BTW kids switch up their visits? If so then I have not read anything that changes them coming this weekend. 247 has the BTW coming Jan 17th.. If that is the real case then my apologies. JC Jackson is confirmed correct?

24/7 has their (BTW trio) OV for the 17th. Rivals quoted him (Jackson) as saying he was visiting the 17th too.

Jc should be coming barring a setback

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back