Chad Thomas
Kiy Hester
Claude Pelon
Demetrius Jackson
Brandon Powell
Courtel Jenkins
David Njoku
Nigel Bethel

Looks to be a "let's firm up that commitment" type of weekend. I hope we can snag Hester and Pelon.

Advertisement
Heavy on the defensive side of the ball, makes sense in establishing relationships and get to bond with future brothers. good move by golden, attention to minute details.

Last edited:
Can anyone give me the dirty lowdown on this David Njoku kid? Is he an insurance policy in case DGriffin and RLockley dont get in? (Maybe I should have asked this in Pete questions thread. My bad.)

Advertisement
I hope Powell sticks, this kid has a lot of potential.

I dont like Chad visiting so early........

Chad has serious interest in the music school, IMO all CANE all the time.

Cam has said we have one of the best music schools in the country, so we should be good with him. He is just taking the rest of his OVs to have fun.

Yes we do but most think FSU's is actually better n Arky's is also top notch. Just sayin, not worried bout Arky's, more so FSU.

Who said chad was visiting this weekend? I thought he was coming on jan 17 for a visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Powell sticks, this kid has a lot of potential.

me too...i think he has the instincts to be a great defender...him and bethel just look like those pesky DBs that throw their weight around and dont give a f*ck

I dont like Chad visiting so early........

Chad has serious interest in the music school, IMO all CANE all the time.

Cam has said we have one of the best music schools in the country, so we should be good with him. He is just taking the rest of his OVs to have fun.

Yes we do but most think FSU's is actually better n Arky's is also top notch. Just sayin, not worried bout Arky's, more so FSU.

all i know is jon secada (GOAT) studied at UM...

kid wants to learn from the masters about how to play the banjo and harmonica, well by all means, go to fsu or ark...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back