Debate Dallas vs Perine

Advertisement
all things pretty equal, i'll take our guy

could do the same thread wtih jeff thomas and kadarius toney. essentially the same player. our guy every time

are you serious?

there's not a WR in the country i'd take over thomas

are you serious?

there's not a WR in the country i'd take over thomas
People got to actually watch film. Toney is pretty good with the ball in his hands but he has limited route running ability. He’s used mainly in short passes/bubble screens etc While on the other hand Thomas can do it all. It’s not even close between the two imo of who is a better receiver

Advertisement
People got to actually watch film. Toney is pretty good with the ball in his hands but he has limited route running ability. He’s used mainly in short passes/bubble screens etc While on the other hand Thomas can do it all. It’s not even close between the two imo of who is a better receiver

This goes way beyond watching film

Still to this day this I can't believe there are still people in this fan base that don't understand what a tremendous talent thomas is. How many one handed catches doing a black flip vs lsu do you need to see from this guy?

We have not seen a WR on this campus like him since santana moss

4 fumbles to 0 fumbles. As much as it pains me to say this at RB....there isn't a real discussion after that stat. It's very painful and the gata will be gunning to strip DeeJay.

Advertisement
I want to add on that every single kid on offense gets a clean slate.

We have no idea what these kids can do in a real offense.
1000% agree. This will be an entirely new offensive machine, OL training and more physically developed. We won't know what we got till 8/24.

Advertisement
It’s funny because they are basically the same player. Yet on the gata board they say Perrine should have been 1st team all
sec and is elite. But that deejay is trash.

As others have stated give me cam over both.

Not that long ago, I was amazed at the fact that our RB's simply didn't fumble - like, ever. Can't remember which season exactly or who was toting it for us - it may have been Homer two years ago, when (IIRC) his first fumble was against UNC and almost killed us. I could be off on that I'm just going from 100% memory.

I really hope we can coach our guys up to get back to that level. Dallas is going to be a fixture in our backfield, he's not an other-worldly talent but he's a solid, reliable guy who can churn out yards. I think his biggest playmaking opportunity is in the pass game - we need to get him the ball that way more often. I trust Enos knows this.

Toney is not essentially the same player as Thomas. Thomas is much more gifted and adept in route running. Toney can be an explosive player but his route running is not good. Imo Toney is an athlete that is just playing receiver. He can do some things though
Maannnnnn I just don’t want 20 to be the only thing standing between a tackle and the endzone 😭

Advertisement
These fumble stats man....

Perine had 1 fumble last year, and 2 the year before
Dallas has 4 fumbles last year (and it probably should have been just 3)
Homer had 4 fumbles last year

I really think the Dallas fumbling problem has been blown out of proportion - but we'll see how it goes this year

These fumble stats man....

Perine had 1 fumble last year, and 2 the year before
Dallas has 4 fumbles last year (and it probably should have been just 3)
Homer had 4 fumbles last year

I really think the Dallas fumbling problem has been blown out of proportion - but we'll see how it goes this year

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Back