DEAR MODS AND PETER ARIZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN YOU DO YOUR ******* JOBS????

WHY IS THAT POST ABOUT KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM UP? IT'S A POLITICAL ISSUE BEING PLAYED OUT ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND IT'S VERY DIVISIVE CAN Y'ALL KEEP THE POLITCAL **** OFF THE FOOTBALL BOARD. THANKS FOR DOING YOUR ******* JOB'S.

GET ENOUGH OF THIS **** ON THE NEWS I COME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THIS TYPE OF ****. ALL IT'S GONNA DO IS DIVIDE OUR FAN BASE. 2 WEEKS FROM SEASON.

Advertisement
**Starts slow clap**

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Yea yall gotta take that **** down foreal..........who cares if someones kneeling or not.

WHY IS THAT POST ABOUT KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM UP? IT'S A POLITICAL ISSUE BEING PLAYED OUT ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND IT'S VERY DIVISIVE CAN Y'ALL KEEP THE POLITCAL **** OFF THE FOOTBALL BOARD. THANKS FOR DOING YOUR ******* JOB'S.

GET ENOUGH OF THIS **** ON THE NEWS I COME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THIS TYPE OF ****. ALL IT'S GONNA DO IS DIVIDE OUR FAN BASE. 2 WEEKS FROM SEASON.
While I actually agree with you, perhaps change your tone. Granted, I'm not sure if you're trolling or joking. If you're serious, you just yelled a couple paragraphs at a bunch of people who do this "job" for free so you can come here and enjoy yourself.

Mods, thanks for your contributions.

While I actually agree with you, perhaps change your tone. Granted, I'm not sure if you're trolling or joking. If you're serious, you just yelled a couple paragraphs at a bunch of people who do this "job" for free so you can come here and enjoy yourself.

Mods, thanks for your contributions.

THANK YOU LUCANE;)

I want a raise . . . hostile working conditions!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back