• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

DEAR MODS AND PETER ARIZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS????

WHY IS THAT POST ABOUT KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM UP? IT'S A POLITICAL ISSUE BEING PLAYED OUT ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND IT'S VERY DIVISIVE CAN Y'ALL KEEP THE POLITCAL SHYT OFF THE FOOTBALL BOARD. THANKS FOR DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB'S.

GET ENOUGH OF THIS SHYT ON THE NEWS I COME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THIS TYPE OF SHYT. ALL IT'S GONNA DO IS DIVIDE OUR FAN BASE. 2 WEEKS FROM SEASON.

C2A3N9E

Redshirt Freshman
**Starts slow clap**

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

whoopingcane

The Judge
giphy.gif

Canedog

Multiple Trophy Winning Poster
No force in the Universe can divide the Cane fan base.

Dwinstitles

All-American
Yea yall gotta take that shyt down foreal..........who cares if someones kneeling or not.

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator

WHY IS THAT POST ABOUT KNEELING DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM UP? IT'S A POLITICAL ISSUE BEING PLAYED OUT ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND IT'S VERY DIVISIVE CAN Y'ALL KEEP THE POLITCAL SHYT OFF THE FOOTBALL BOARD. THANKS FOR DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB'S.

GET ENOUGH OF THIS SHYT ON THE NEWS I COME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THIS TYPE OF SHYT. ALL IT'S GONNA DO IS DIVIDE OUR FAN BASE. 2 WEEKS FROM SEASON.
While I actually agree with you, perhaps change your tone. Granted, I'm not sure if you're trolling or joking. If you're serious, you just yelled a couple paragraphs at a bunch of people who do this "job" for free so you can come here and enjoy yourself.

Mods, thanks for your contributions.

imurcane

Retired staff

While I actually agree with you, perhaps change your tone. Granted, I'm not sure if you're trolling or joking. If you're serious, you just yelled a couple paragraphs at a bunch of people who do this "job" for free so you can come here and enjoy yourself.

Mods, thanks for your contributions.

THANK YOU LUCANE;)

I want a raise . . . hostile working conditions!

Status
Not open for further replies.