Dear canesinsight

eddostarr

Freshman
Al Golden = Mediocre Coach at the wrong university that has underachieved

not to be confused with a pariah that ruins everything he touches and the reason for blame in regards to everything bad that's ever happened to us has..... The hate for golden should be limited to 1-2 ongoing threads because it's turned the entire forum into a cesspool that's unbearable to browse .

I suppose there's still some good content here if you look in between the 15 #BBB threads though

Advertisement
The hate for Golden on any Miami board should not be limited. Our program is dead to rights as long as he remains employed here, which this administration seems completely satisfied with.

Negative posters haven't turned this board into a cesspool. This board would be filled with optimism and hope if he was rightfully fired, which would've made this board far more bearable for posters like you. Golden was inexplicably retained. Blame Al Golden and this administration, not fans who are beyond infuriated by what they've done and will continue doing to Miami football.

The hate for Golden on any Miami board should not be limited. Our program is dead to rights as long as he remains employed here, which this administration seems completely satisfied with.

Negative posters haven't turned this board into a cesspool. This board would be filled with optimism and hope if he was rightfully fired, which would've made this board far more bearable for posters like you. Golden was inexplicably retained. Blame Al Golden and this administration, not fans who are beyond infuriated by what they've done and will continue doing to Miami football.

Spoken like a true woman.

You can blame UM for your hurt feelings. UM fans, who are the helpless innocent victims of this debacle, shouldn't feel compelled to blow sunshine up your butt just because it makes you sad that there isn't enough warm and fuzzy on this board to perk you up.

This board is a direct reflection of the state of the program, and the state of the program is UM's responsibility, not the fans'. It's only going to get worse, so either up your scrips, or bow out before you get wounded more deeply.

I'm all for the golden hate , he sucks balls ... i just wish we could organize it a bit more lmao 12 threads in the first page of 12 reasons he sucks , most of which aren't be his fault makes browsing the forum for news, updates etc unecessarily difficult

Last edited:
Advertisement

Spoken like a true woman.

Says the guy flying in to save the day like Kelly Golden.

I agree with the post. I want to feel better. All of the negative post about Golden are making me feel worse. Let's get this over with.
There is little reason to believe that we will be much above 500 this year.
Golden got the extra year because Donna withheld critical information in his hireing. We are paying the penalty for that.
The only issue for me is will the administration pull the plug when they need to if the season melts down early.
So there you have. Let's talk football and go to games. We're stuck for a while.

Even if you can find some actual news on this site, that thread will quickly deteriorate into a **** slinging contest of fans trying to humiliate other fans for their views. Even though the vitriol towards Golden is a little excessive, its the bashing of all current players that really irks me. If you say anything positive about a current or future player, you have the same group of posters ripping you and that player. Until they are a former player, then they are all great and Golden ruined them. Its madness. Season cant come soon enough.

Al Golden = Mediocre Coach at the wrong university that has underachieved

not to be confused with a pariah that ruins everything he touches and the reason for blame in regards to everything bad that's ever happened to us has..... The hate for golden should be limited to 1-2 ongoing threads because it's turned the entire forum into a cesspool that's unbearable to browse .

I suppose there's still some good content here if you look in between the 15 #BBB threads though

With Donna gone Al is the biggest cause left to point our anger at. While he is not the casus belli he commander in the field burning our farms and killing our dreams. If he or you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. No aid or comfort to the enemy.

Advertisement
What kind of breaking news are you expecting mid-June after a losing season?

Attrition and pool parties, same story.

Al Golden already ruined your thread, sorry bud.

I'm all for the golden hate , he sucks balls ... i just wish we could organize it a bit more lmao 12 threads in the first page of 12 reasons he sucks half of wish might not even be his fault makes skimming for news, updates etc a circus show

12 isn't enough..it's the only topic we should be talking about right now cause it's the ONLY thing keeping us from being competitive.

We need a competent coach. Period. Winning 6 or 7 games this year or hearing updates about what our offensive lineman do as hobbies during offseason don't mean ****.

I'm rooting we go 0-12 and Golden along with the prominent members of the administration get hit by a small truck.

Agree, there is nothing wrong with that post. I miss the old canesinsight.... However what golden has done recently in his coaching and in recruiting these last couple of years he at least deserve to be ridiculed by the fans IMO. I will say that I feel every thread on this website essentially is the same thing because of your hatred for the man which is very annoying

Agree, there is nothing wrong with that post. I miss the old canesinsight.... However what golden has done recently in his coaching and in recruiting these last couple of years he at least deserve to be ridiculed by the fans IMO. I will say that I feel every thread on this website essentially is the same thing because of your hatred for the man which is very annoying

There's nothing more annoying than your constant passive defense of the current state of affairs within the program. As I stated above...the ONLY thing a Canes fan with half a semblance of intelligence should be discussing right now is what is necessary to invoke CHANGE.

Somehow backing into a lucky 8 or 9 win season would be basically incurring an additional year of self imposed sanctions by buying him another year...but this type of stuff goes way over your head...

And what the **** are you talking about "old canestime"???? Those of us that made the exodus from Grassy over here have been ****ting on the administration since DAY 1 of this site. We've had to sit and watch as the program suffered through 3 of the worst coaches in the history of division 1, all of which we were fortunate enough to employ.

Just stop dude...your Don Bailey Jr act is old.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Spoken like a true fan.

FIFY

Yes, we should be more constructive around here. Who is ready to chip in for the first airplane banner? And what should it say? Please be creative, the banners are the only entertaining part of the gameday experience these days.

Golden remains only small part of problem...... need a new powerhouse AD rather than current facsimilie.
also need BOT and new President to remember what put Miami on the map FOOTBALL prior to that suntan U
look at any school that has committed to winning.... Baylor,Louisville and the overall success they have enjoyed due to successful
programs..... get with the times we have been lost since Donna came & Butch left

Advertisement
The true *********, hates everything about football program but can't stay away. Knows there is no hope and can't stay away. Many fools on this board are powerless and can't stay away. Sounds like you boys love misery and are getting what you deserve.

Yes, we should be more constructive around here. Who is ready to chip in for the first airplane banner? And what should it say? Please be creative, the banners are the only entertaining part of the gameday experience these days.

"Fire that F(A)G" Seriously I would pay to see that

I post less because there is a defeatist tone being set...By Fataweenie Alfredo Goldusky and the Deathpanel (BOT). Why should I get excited about a new recruit Goldusky won't land? Talk innovative Xs and Os with some very knowledgable Coach posters...Dorito and SlickBack Coley will still have DEs covering receivers and run "Check with me" rhythm killing playcalls. Get fired up about some players? Fataweenie Alfredo may have them kicked off the team with no explanation...You wonder why threads get derailed on politics? Fataweenie Alfredo makes Hilarity and Jebbie look like most accountable people on Earth!

Sorry, IF the team is winning on the field, everything else takes care of itself and the Coach is rewarded handsomely. Even through hiccups, the foundation is set and winning will continue; 'Bama aint firing Saban for last year. Conversely, if the product on the field sucks, than the HC is responsible and the buck stops with them; in our case, its Fataweenie Alfredo Goldusky. Trying to ignore the 800lb Gorilla in the room doesn't solve problems, it only exacerbates them.

Last edited:
Everyone is disgusted and wants Golden gone. The difference is that there are posters that act like men and can handle their emotions. And then There's posters like Franchise/Dynasty/Archer (and a few more) who act like teenage girls crying on their Facebook page that someone hurt their feelings. Unfortunately the teenage girls on this site spend the majority of their lives here and ruin every thread. I would imagine these girls live their real lives this way as well.

Advertisement
Back