Dear Al Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
51.png

I am almost in tears sitting here knowing that this nonsense is over. We can finally get back to Miami Football and Recruit the **** out South Florida and the Whole **** country!

As much as he said thanks to the fans for standing with the U. We need to thank him for standing with the U!

Advertisement
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

For everything.

Now get some sleep.

WOW. All in on limitless thanks, but sleep can wait until after Pasadena. Well, after NSD.

I hear ya. Simply a metaphor.

I really don't think I'm even happy at this point. I'm relieved of course but I can't be truly happy knowing how many people were so recklessly ****ed over by this embarrassment of an "investigation".

All I am sure of is I wouldn't have wanted any other man leading us through the storm.

I will never forget what he did to guide us thru this ****. No matter what else happens during his reign, he will have done enough to be remembered very well in our history.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

For everything.

Now get some sleep.

WOW. All in on limitless thanks, but sleep can wait until after Pasadena. Well, after NSD.

I hear ya. Simply a metaphor.

I really don't think I'm even happy at this point. I'm relieved of course but I can't be truly happy knowing how many people were so recklessly ****ed over by this embarrassment of an "investigation".

All I am sure of is I wouldn't have wanted any other man leading us through the storm.

Amen! Al is the guy we thought he was prior to being hired and will be an institution down here if he chooses to be.

Advertisement
Through our darkest hour he not only held us steady, he made us stronger. We're gonna kill **** now that we got this taken care of

Advertisement
Al's message to Jimbo and Muschamp....." What you gonna say now *******?"

373.jpg

Advertisement
Back