Deandre Burnett out for the year

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a disaster. Do we even have enough bodies to field a team this year!??!

*****. This sucks. Cook will never be on campus now, and, more importantly, we really need this kid to score points for us this year

Advertisement
*****. This sucks. Cook will never be on campus now, and, more importantly, we really need this kid to score points for us this year

1. He still attends Miami. I doubt Cook will never visit the campus because his brother is injured.

2. Cook is more important than Burnett contributing this year, let's be real here.

Advertisement

1. He still attends Miami. I doubt Cook will never visit the campus because his brother is injured.

2. Cook is more important than Burnett contributing this year, let's be real here.

Cook is obviously a big recruit but Burnett was a key player for this team.

Without Burnett, do we have anyone that can consistently penetrate and create their own shot?

Cook is obviously a big recruit but Burnett was a key player for this team.

Without Burnett, do we have anyone that can consistently penetrate and create their own shot?

Boom goes the dynamite. Exactly why he is so important.

Cook is definitely more important if you are mainly a UM football fan and don't care much for UM bball

Advertisement
State of the U article with a couple of videos (Coach L, Rion Brown and Donnavan Kirk) if interested ...
[video]http://www.stateoftheu.com/2013/11/6/5074048/deandre-burnett-injures-wrist-out-for-season-media-day[/video]

Coach L said of Burnett ... definitely in the top 5 of guys that I've ever coached in terms of how much he wants to be in the gym working on his game.

Q: who can fill in what you're losing with Burnett out?
Coach L: (slight head shake) nobody

Last edited:
Advertisement
He was the primary reason I was excited for this season. Been posting about him since Jr in HS

This ******* sucks. I was saying we could sneak into the dance. No way we do that now imo. And Manu is going to have to play 40 mins a night

State of the U article with a couple of videos (Coach L, Rion Brown and Donnavan Kirk) if interested ...
[video]http://www.stateoftheu.com/2013/11/6/5074048/deandre-burnett-injures-wrist-out-for-season-media-day[/video]

Coach L said of Burnett ... definitely in the top 5 of guys that I've ever coached in terms of how much he wants to be in the gym working on his game.

Q: who can fill in what you're losing with Burnett out?
Coach L: (slight head shake) nobody
Ouch.

Advertisement
Back