Dead

You're correct, but I know you don't mean "the team" as in the actual football team. You're most likely referring to the team of imbeciles above the football program. BOT, etc
Would love to have Highsmith but only if he has green light to run **** with extreme testosterone
Correct. I should have proofread my post.

Advertisement
I feel like Shalala still has a lot of pull within the UM program and is force feeding James and Strawley, etc on the BOT and admin. UM doesn't want to disappoint her since she put a lot of money and time into the school being President here. Otherwise, how else can you explain the straight buffoonery going on in Coral Gables where only us fans from the outside can seemingly see what is totally obvious to everyone else outside the program?!

For starters, not with any of this 👆👆👆👆

I feel like Shalala still has a lot of pull within the UM program and is force feeding James and Strawley, etc on the BOT and admin. UM doesn't want to disappoint her since she put a lot of money and time into the school being President here. Otherwise, how else can you explain the straight buffoonery going on in Coral Gables where only us fans from the outside can seemingly see what is totally obvious to everyone else outside the program?!
Any evidence for that? We can explain the buffoonery easily, the same buffoons have been making the decisions.

Chief of Staff for Football Ops, while should prove to be "GM" of college football, shouldn't select who HCs OC is.

That is 100% a HC's call.

Of course you will scream, "you're wrong!". Of course I'll have to correct you as per usual.

Allowing CSFBO to select OC, or even have substantial input to decision, REDUCES CSFBOs options to correct/fire Manuela on a day we all know that is coming.

IF CSFBO selects OC, and said role sucks, who do you blame and fire then?

AH wants the ability to hire and fire staff, including Manny. Blake won't give up that power, hence the standoff. This national talent search nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Advertisement
Chief of Staff for Football Ops, while should prove to be "GM" of college football, shouldn't select who HCs OC is.

That is 100% a HC's call.

Of course you will scream, "you're wrong!". Of course I'll have to correct you as per usual.

Allowing CSFBO to select OC, or even have substantial input to decision, REDUCES CSFBOs options to correct/fire Manuela on a day we all know that is coming.

IF CSFBO selects OC, and said role sucks, who do you blame and fire then?

That person should be involved in the hiring process. That doesnt mean he can tell the HC who to hire.

Advertisement
Topic of the thread is "Dead". Sadly, I am there now. Program is dead. Manny is what he is, not his fault, this is not a "get your feet wet learn on the fly job", blame the brass who hired him. They should have hired a mid major coach who had run a program and then hired competent assistants who had a history of recruiting. Sell a bridge year or two to the fickle masses and go from there. We have been buying the other crap for 15 years, it would have been easy to sell this to a thirsty fan base. Oh wait, we did this with Al and he hired his buddies and wanted to run a Big Ten offense and defense which goes 100% against your recruiting grounds (brilliant hire). Maybe someone will leak another Mario Cristobal rumor from the athletic department...

That person should be involved in the hiring process. That doesnt mean he can tell the HC who to hire.

Exactly this. You literally have to be mentally challenged not to understand this.

The ENTIRE point of the position is to enhance institutional football-competence and improve institutional decision making.

If this is supposed to be an organizational support position for the HC then it is absurdly stupid and addresses NONE of the underlying problems plaguing the program.

I think she’s the saving grace at this point and probably behind interview of Alonzo. If anything she’s whispering in Julio’s ear, and hopefully Frenk cleans house if Blake continues to play games.

I'm not putting any hope in Frenck doing anything. He's a zero.

Advertisement
Exactly this. You literally have to be mentally challenged not to understand this.

The ENTIRE point of the position is to enhance institutional football-competence and improve institutional decision making.

If this is supposed to be an organizational support position for the HC then it is absurdly stupid and addresses NONE of the underlying problems plaguing the program.
Bingo!!!

If they are hiring an OC first, it tells me that this other position is powerless. If that's the case, it really doesn't matter who they fill it with. It will be James' puppet.
if this is true, then it's just CYA for CMD and fake blake

Highsmith was NEVER coming here. That was just a silly dream. Do you think he wants to work with this clueless honky looking over his shoulder all the time? Or put up with constant interference from an entitled bytch like Biles? Or a cypher like Frenk? The whole scenario is a joke. Get used to it. This program and this school are FUBAR.
It’s very sad, but it is what it is. At my age, you realize a stinking corpse when you see it.

Advertisement
I feel like Shalala still has a lot of pull within the UM program and is force feeding James and Strawley, etc on the BOT and admin. UM doesn't want to disappoint her since she put a lot of money and time into the school being President here.

Shalala recommends something. Then Strawley overrules her and takes it to a more extreme level. Blake succumbs.

Rinse and repeat. These conversations and schemes occupy the entire day.

The only smart people in the building are focused on Epstein

On the positive. We’re The Greatest Shiit Show On Earth💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩. Shiit emojis on each side of helment is the reality Manny and Blake have created. They’re in their own heaven. Manny finishing his fathers work after tearing down the OB

Advertisement
Back