Dead

AmherstCane

Recruit
When the AD sounds dumber than the bottom quartile of CIS.

You’re gonna delay hiring the football program manager (a management level football expert) until after filling the most critical open position in the football program?

Somebody tell me Barry writes for the Onion. Cause this sh!# can’t be real life. Can’t be.

UM discusses Highsmith hire but delays decision. And James discusses UM football
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article238843008.html

Advertisement
They were never serious. It's been a flurry of fake activity to raise expectations. Let's get those season ticket suckers/slurpers a sliver of hope that we might actually do something; but not really.

Flake needs to be FIRED and the Hecht needs to be SANITIZED.

There's a difference between not caring about football and not knowing how to fix things. If his job hinges on it, I'm sure he'll care plenty and get someone in who knows how to fix it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they are hiring an OC first, it tells me that this other position is powerless. If that's the case, it really doesn't matter who they fill it with. It will be James' puppet.

james said he has to have “chemistry” with manny, so yeah, he’ll probably just be a yes man or be ignored

You’re gonna delay hiring the football program manager (a management level football expert) until after filling the most critical open position in the football program?

Somebody tell me Barry writes for the Onion. Cause this sh!# can’t be real life. Can’t be.

UM discusses Highsmith hire but delays decision. And James discusses UM football
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article238843008.html
I feel like Shalala still has a lot of pull within the UM program and is force feeding James and Strawley, etc on the BOT and admin. UM doesn't want to disappoint her since she put a lot of money and time into the school being President here. Otherwise, how else can you explain the straight buffoonery going on in Coral Gables where only us fans from the outside can seemingly see what is totally obvious to everyone else outside the program?!

Advertisement
I feel like Shalala still has a lot of pull within the UM program and is force feeding James and Strawley, etc on the BOT and admin. UM doesn't want to disappoint her since she put a lot of money and time into the school being President here. Otherwise, how else can you explain the straight buffoonery going on in Coral Gables where only us fans from the outside can seemingly see what is totally obvious to everyone else outside the program?!

I think she’s the saving grace at this point and probably behind interview of Alonzo. If anything she’s whispering in Julio’s ear, and hopefully Frenk cleans house if Blake continues to play games.

BEF307FA-674E-423C-9E2B-9A8299565555.gif

If they are hiring an OC first, it tells me that this other position is powerless. If that's the case, it really doesn't matter who they fill it with. It will be James' puppet.

Which is most likely why Zo hasn't been hired and Blake wants to interview others. No way Zo comes home to be a puppet.

Advertisement
I feel like they are just saying a few things so people will renew their tickets. Then James will just go back to napping and shopping with his wife

Yeah cause I ran right out and renewed last night after reading some rumors on Twitter

This team isn’t interested in returning to an elite level program. They prefer to be mediocre before the return to any of the attitude and swagger of the 1980’s. Remember, Highsmith was part of that fatigue wearing crew that went to the Fiesta Bowl. That scares the shiit out of this administration.
You're correct, but I know you don't mean "the team" as in the actual football team. You're most likely referring to the team of imbeciles above the football program. BOT, etc
Would love to have Highsmith but only if he has green light to run **** with extreme testosterone

Somebody tell me Barry writes for the Onion. Cause this sh!# can’t be real life. Can’t be. BELIEVE IT!!

YES BELIEVE IT...THIS IS NOT A DREAM :oops:

Advertisement
Back