2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Why on earth would losing Stewart to South Carolina be the last straw lol. That like legit not even a straw bro.

I was told - unequivocally- that he was coming, and was told it was was on to share early in the summer.

I don’t know where Miami realistically finished in that recruitment. That was enough propaganda for me to move on.

Advertisement
I was told - unequivocally- that he was coming, and was told it was was on to share early in the summer.

I don’t know where Miami realistically finished in that recruitment. That was enough propaganda for me to move on.
Well our EDGE class is looking good regardless. And depending how locked in he is with South Carolina, there could still be a chance. They might lose their next 2 and Beamer could be out. He's having a really bad year 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just like the insiders said this would be the best DLine class in America, this is a 9-win team and we’d contend for a Top 5-8 class?

Y’all don’t want me pulling receipts, I can assure you of that lol.
No one gives a **** lol.

It’s a message board.

“You don’t want me pulling receipts”

You sound *** as **** dude.

View attachment 266132

drag race sips tea GIF by Shalita Grant

@Ghandi

IMG_5844.gif

Advertisement
oh no some nerd lawyer is charging a client $1000/hour to dig through my posts on CIS instead of working. Whatever will I do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back