2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

We were just outmatched at the Los vs bama I knew we were going to get dog walked

It wasnt just that. You could see just by the body language that players knew they were outmatched and tried to play hero ball, which inevitably allowed for big gains on defense and turnovers on offense (i.e. RBs trying to stretch for first downs and getting the ball knocked out).

Advertisement
I thought they were weak last season but they did well. But we didn’t have the guys we have this season. Next year we will be loaded on that DL. Just upgrading DE will be a big boost. Wes stopped a TD and I saw Harvey running I’m like if that’s Lightfoot he would close the distance.
Our front 7 next year if guys like Mesidor & LT come back will be best in conference hands down, one of the best in national potential

If we start any sort of Islander pipeline (which I think we all want), it will be because of him. He's likely also more involved in general with West Coast recruiting.
But other guys he's landed for us: Armondo Blount, Both Mauigoas, Jayden Wayne, Artavius Jones, Ahmad Moten, and Daylen Russell.

Guys Salave'a has been recruiting "by himself" or with non Jason Taylor this class:
Artavius Jones, LJ McCray, Jayden Jackson, Francis Brewu, Daylen Russell, Jericho Johnson, Alvin PueFua,

Guys he's been recruiting WITH Taylor this class:
Justin Scott, Aydin Breland, Kendall Jackson, TJ Lindsey,

Guys Taylor has been recruiting by himself or with non Salave'a:
Marquise Lightfoot, David Stone, Kamarion Franklin, Dylan Stewart, Collin Simmons, Elias Rudolph, Booker Pickett Jr,

Unknown: Sterling Dixon, Brandon Davis-Swain, Tyreek'e Robinson, Elijah Kinsler,

Does anybody know what Tyreek'e Robinson situation? It seems to be between us and USC

Advertisement
Does anybody know what Tyreek'e Robinson situation? It seems to be between us and USC
Idk, but he was one of the few DL targets we have that don't have a primary recruiter listed... Probably not the best sign for a guy a school is likely to get imo

Advertisement
They most def think they're going to run a train on UM. I'm with you, don't think they can do it. The ultimate key will be keeping Travis in the pocket and smacking his *** around. Do that and they're very beatable IMO.
All about their WRs versus Miami's DBs imo

Advertisement
Free trip.

This guy is all Gata.

Miami didn’t even finish in the top 3
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I think people are going to Shanghai me by the end of the bowl game.

Admittedly, I’ve been very negative since the GT loss, but to be honest it started way before then (when we lost Stewart to USCe was my last straw).

So I’m trying very hard to restrain that and not post or sheeeeeeiiit on every thread. But I have to at least chime in when the sunshine gets out of control.

Admittedly, I’ve been very negative since the GT loss, but to be honest it started way before then (when we lost Stewart to USCe was my last straw).

So I’m trying very hard to restrain that and not post or sheeeeeeiiit on every thread. But I have to at least chime in when the sunshine gets out of control.
New name is Cloud.

Advertisement

Why on earth would losing Stewart to South Carolina be the last straw lol. That like legit not even a straw bro.

Advertisement
Back