2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Bro, real deal; I hate beets. However, I found this recipe that I put a lot of my friends on who were dealing w high blood pressure &/or diabetes. It’s remarkable how their numbers changed.

Step 1:
-1/3 - 1/2 peeled fresh beet root (chopped)
-1 Washington Red Apple
-8 - 10g of fresh ginger root (or a piece of it)

Put in a Nutribullet or something similar, add pineapple infused coconut water & blend together.

Step 2:
-Use a micro strainer & put mix into it, extracting pulp from juice (save maybe a pinch of the pulp & toss the rest)

-Once juice is extracted, add 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice, stir, then place aside.

-Add fresh pineapples to the nutribullet (about 120g) and one peeled kiwi.

-Add beet mixture + pulp into nutribullet and mix together.

-Once mixed, use micro strainer again to extract pulp from juice.

Step 3:
Enjoy

The pineapple & apple kills the taste of beets & are a natural, healthy sweetener that comes w/ a boost to the immune system, the ginger is a natural inflammatory agent for internal organs, beets produce healthy, oxygenated red blood cells. Those ingredients combined have been known to help w/ clogged arteries, and lower blood sugar levels.
so is this a raw beet root . you talking about the bulb. no jar stuff correct.

Advertisement
What makes U think UM isn’t gonna knock FSU out of the CFP race before UF has a chance.

Signed,

Peruche
If fsu goes into that game any bit of arrogant we will **** them up. These boys have been hearing all off-season about little bro up north. They’ll be foaming at the mouth.

And for all the “Doak South” nonsense they try to say about Hard Rock, we historically take it to them up there 16-11 IIRC

Advertisement
If fsu goes into that game any bit of arrogant we will **** them up. These boys have been hearing all off-season about little bro up north. They’ll be foaming at the mouth.

And for all the “Doak South” nonsense they try to say about Hard Rock, we historically take it to them up there 16-11 IIRC
They 100 percent expect to blow our doors off. That I know for a fact.

What makes U think UM isn’t gonna knock FSU out of the CFP race before UF has a chance.

Signed,

Peruche
If FSU has 1 loss to us in regular season then goes on to ACC Champ game and wins (say over UNC), they’ll still get into cfp imo.
2 losses guaranteed them out. I mean better would be them losing to someone other than UF… but imo not so pikely

Advertisement
If FSU has 1 loss to us in regular season then goes on to ACC Champ game and wins (say over UNC), they’ll still get into cfp imo.
2 losses guaranteed them out. I mean better would be them losing to someone other than UF… but imo not so pikely
I'm not sure about that the ACC Is a weak conference. Oregon has 1 loss washington doesn't yet OU doesn't have a loss either. I think 1 loss as of right now kicks them out. Maybe if UNC was undefeated.

They crazy af if they go into that game with that mindset, we out physicaled and manhandled Clemson & Texas a&m a lot in our games.
They better win that LOS battle. I don’t think they can do that like last season. We going to find out

Advertisement
They most def think they're going to run a train on UM. I'm with you, don't think they can do it. The ultimate key will be keeping Travis in the pocket and smacking his *** around. Do that and they're very beatable IMO.
They will get a few jump balls but they better be careful. The coverage on the two tds Clemson had were super well defended. If he ain’t dropping fines that game it could be a close one. He’s dynamic (JT)I give him that he’s great but he’s going to take punishment.

Advertisement
FSU o-line I know for a fact is suspect, that d-line gonna be a battle
I thought they were weak last season but they did well. But we didn’t have the guys we have this season. Next year we will be loaded on that DL. Just upgrading DE will be a big boost. Wes stopped a TD and I saw Harvey running I’m like if that’s Lightfoot he would close the distance.

They will get a few jump balls but they better be careful. The coverage on the two tds Clemson had were super well defended. If he ain’t dropping fines that game it could be a close one. He’s dynamic (JT)I give him that he’s great but he’s going to take punishment.

Don't see how a UM team that got embarrassed last season in one of the most one sided wins ever isn't going to bring it's A+++ game. This isn't like playing Bama in past seasons where players played way too uptight because the moment was too big for them.

Don't see how a UM team that got embarrassed last season in one of the most one sided wins ever isn't going to bring it's A+++ game. This isn't like playing Bama in past seasons where players played way too uptight because the moment was too big for them.
We were just outmatched at the Los vs bama I knew we were going to get dog walked

Advertisement
Back