2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Fuck You Max Greenfield GIF by CBS

Advertisement
Just my opinion, and I’m wrong a lot of the time when it comes to scouting, Mostly, over rating players, thinking they will be good but never materialize
But I think this kid is highly overrated at a 5 star.
Regardless, this is a HUGE loss.
We need DTs so so super badly.

We have one committed and he’s waffling.
Hate to say it but I think our comit ends up at FSU when it’s all said and done.

We signed ONE, ONE single mediocre DT last year. Played in almost every game this year and has done NOTHING. I don’t think he even has a tackle.

That means we need at least 3 or 4 in this class.
Not counting the single DT we have, which I’m pretty certain will flip to FSU.
We have none!! We have wiffed on all of our targets. Every single one.

This program is allergic to DT and CBs for some reason. Been like that for years.

I stand by statement though. Even though he has some ridiculous numbers in HS, I do think McCray is over rated as a DT, I see him more as a DE. Just my opinion.
Makes it sting no less. We need DTs badly.

Bro, man words can’t express how sorry I am to hear u’re dealing w/ this. Never know what another is going through; heart problems & diabetes run in my fam. Dad’s cousin taught the fam about whole foods after she beat her cancer w/ it. She passed it along to their uncle who was dealing w/ heart failure; blue berries, ginger root, lemon juice, kiwi, tomatoes, onions, herbs, antioxidant teas, beets all became apart of his diet, and he survived another 12 yrs w/ marked improvements.
Could do all that except the beets... i'd probably have to die! :LOL:

Advertisement
Could do all that except the beets... i'd probably have to die! :LOL:

Bro, real deal; I hate beets. However, I found this recipe that I put a lot of my friends on who were dealing w high blood pressure &/or diabetes. It’s remarkable how their numbers changed.

Step 1:
-1/3 - 1/2 peeled fresh beet root (chopped)
-1 Washington Red Apple
-8 - 10g of fresh ginger root (or a piece of it)

Put in a Nutribullet or something similar, add pineapple infused coconut water & blend together.

Step 2:
-Use a micro strainer & put mix into it, extracting pulp from juice (save maybe a pinch of the pulp & toss the rest)

-Once juice is extracted, add 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice, stir, then place aside.

-Add fresh pineapples to the nutribullet (about 120g) and one peeled kiwi.

-Add beet mixture + pulp into nutribullet and mix together.

-Once mixed, use micro strainer again to extract pulp from juice.

Step 3:
Enjoy

The pineapple & apple kills the taste of beets & are a natural, healthy sweetener that comes w/ a boost to the immune system, the ginger is a natural inflammatory agent for internal organs, beets produce healthy, oxygenated red blood cells. Those ingredients combined have been known to help w/ clogged arteries, and lower blood sugar levels.

Bro, real deal; I hate beets. However, I found this recipe that I put a lot of my friends on who were dealing w high blood pressure &/or diabetes. It’s remarkable how their numbers changed.

Step 1:
-1/3 - 1/2 peeled fresh beet root (chopped)
-1 Washington Red Apple
-8 - 10g of fresh ginger root (or a piece of it)

Put in a Nutribullet or something similar, add pineapple infused coconut water & blend together.

Step 2:
-Use a micro strainer & put mix into it, extracting pulp from juice (save maybe a pinch of the pulp & toss the rest)

-Once juice is extracted, add 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice, stir, then place aside.

-Add fresh pineapples to the nutribullet (about 120g) and one peeled kiwi.

-Add beet mixture + pulp into nutribullet and mix together.

-Once mixed, use micro strainer again to extract pulp from juice.

Step 3:
Enjoy

The pineapple & apple kills the taste of beets & are a natural, healthy sweetener that comes w/ a boost to the immune system, the ginger is a natural inflammatory agent for internal organs, beets produce healthy, oxygenated red blood cells. Those ingredients combined have been known to help w/ clogged arteries, and lower blood sugar levels.
Might try that. Thanks!

Advertisement
Still waiting on the gaytes class to fall apart like y'all told me.....and yes, majority of y'all did say that. Don't start lying and back tracking. It's in the tears thread.
wow you sound so wounded. Who cares if their class falls apart? we'll be fine and we'll beat them first game next year no matter who they sign

here's the gators schedule starting next week. No idea about their recruiting classes and if there's will fall apart, but you won't have to wait long to see them start losing

t
1698009947279.png

Just my opinion, and I’m wrong a lot of the time when it comes to scouting, Mostly, over rating players, thinking they will be good but never materialize
But I think this kid is highly overrated at a 5 star.
Regardless, this is a HUGE loss.
We need DTs so so super badly.

We have one committed and he’s waffling.
Hate to say it but I think our comit ends up at FSU when it’s all said and done.

We signed ONE, ONE single mediocre DT last year. Played in almost every game this year and has done NOTHING. I don’t think he even has a tackle.

That means we need at least 3 or 4 in this class.
Not counting the single DT we have, which I’m pretty certain will flip to FSU.
We have none!! We have wiffed on all of our targets. Every single one.

This program is allergic to DT and CBs for some reason. Been like that for years.

I stand by statement though. Even though he has some ridiculous numbers in HS, I do think McCray is over rated as a DT, I see him more as a DE. Just my opinion.
Makes it sting no less. We need DTs badly.
He is a true freshmen who hasn’t played in every game

Its actually funny how certain people/recruits look at Miami and have doubts but look at UF and say they like where the program is going

UF has looked clueless at times playing this season

Advertisement
Don’t give AF what people have said about Joe. We played 2DT plus Bain and held Clemson to 31 yards rushing. If those men keep it up, all three will get looks by NFL teams. The two backs for Clemson are not short of talent either. Thus, Joe can coach and Guidry can put the right kids in the right positions.

As much as I want an elite NT, landing Blount, Jones, Russell, and hopefully one more should solve our near term term DT concerns. Burroughs, Campbell, and AC will be in the mix at DT next year. Would love to see LT and JHH return, too.

Its actually funny how certain people/recruits look at Miami and have doubts but look at UF and say they like where the program is going

UF has looked clueless at times playing this season
Take the glasses off. We lost a game we had zero business losing to GT and had 10 turnovers in 2 games.

UF still sucks and will start dropping games when they actually play teams with winning records not to mention road games….Billy’s big weakness.

Take the glasses off. We lost a game we had zero business losing to GT and had 10 turnovers in 2 games.

UF still sucks and will start dropping games when they actually play teams with winning records not to mention road games….Billy’s big weakness.
All I was saying is that Miami loses 2 games and the national narrative questions Miami

UF has lost2 games, got blown out at Kentucky and no one seems to question the diretion of the program

Both teams still have a lot to prove

Advertisement
wow you sound so wounded. Who cares if their class falls apart? we'll be fine and we'll beat them first game next year no matter who they sign

here's the gators schedule starting next week. No idea about their recruiting classes and if there's will fall apart, but you won't have to wait long to see them start losing

tView attachment 262389
I am wounded... I hate everything that goes good for them. So yes, them beating us for a 5 star of need definitely ticks me off.

tView attachment 262389
hopefully they go 0-5... maybe 1-4 if they can knock FSU out of cfp race...

He called you an idiot. You responded. I can see you’d be wearing kool-aid lipstick in the pen.
I try to be responsible one time and this is what i get?!?!?! **** that, no good deed goes unpunished.
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Anyone who has a problem with that can...
ezgif-2-4da89f6668.gif

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
Back