2024 DE Lawal "LJ" McCray, Mainland HS

Advertisement
This is enraging. How does NIL always matter until it’s us 😂
problem is too many DT's are from SEC or Big 10 country
And there’s not many out there. And everyone wants them. My good friend is a Nole fan and he said to me this AM “ wr can’t land ang dt’s in this class and we likely don’t get McCray“. I was like “ join the club“.

We’re spending like last year, the biggest difference is everyone in the country has their NIL game right. We were ahead of the curb for a minute. We also went national this year because Florida and SFla is down this cycle. Once you go national for elite guys you better have more than money going on at your program. The teams that kill national are normally a proven brand with winning and developing talent. Showing progress this year was a must.
Honest question: considering what you have heard around the program, is there progress this year?

Advertisement
GT was a huge gut punch. Unc wouldn’t have been as bad. But when we laid that **** against GT everyone went “ it’s the same Miami“. I mean you have read this board ? Lol. We need to win tonight and finish strong for this class and even more for 25. It’s loaded down here that cycle.
bruh im not expecting a win. I HOPE WE WIN

Bruh, u good?

Yeah man, I got hit w/ Covid several weeks ago (smoke that bytch like it was a common cold). When I got tested just to confirm, I was told ppl r having “Covid-like symptoms” but it’s the flu! The only true difference is the lost of smell or taste like Covid causes, but they’re **** near identical.
My heart is bad bruh but Im not going to let that **** take me fam.

Advertisement
My heart is bad bruh but Im not going to let that **** take me fam.

****, bro. Fock! Prayers up to u man. Bro, have u incorporated beets in ur diet? Ginger root, Tomatoes? All those help w/ clogged arteries & promote healthy blood flow.

****, bro. Fock! Prayers up to u man. Bro, have u incorporated beets in ur diet? Ginger root, Tomatoes? All those help w/ clogged arteries & promote healthy blood flow.
Bruh I lost like 60 pounds in like the last 5 months or 6. And wasn’t trying. I been had this pacemaker since my mid 30’s. I get chest pain on the regular now more scarier than ever. I was like 183 when I went to Florida for vaca now it’s a lot less lol. But I got this thanks for the advice and the prayers man gotta love that 👍

Bruh I lost like 60 pounds in like the last 5 months or 6. And wasn’t trying. I been had this pacemaker since my mid 30’s. I get chest pain on the regular now more scarier than ever. I was like 183 when I went to Florida for vaca now it’s a lot less lol. But I got this thanks for the advice and the prayers man gotta love that 👍
🙏

The bottom line is that missing like we have is not acceptable. This recruiting class has some good pieces but not enough, it's frankly not good enough and recruiting was supposed to be Mario's bread and butter.

Advertisement

Bro, man words can’t express how sorry I am to hear u’re dealing w/ this. Never know what another is going through; heart problems & diabetes run in my fam. Dad’s cousin taught the fam about whole foods after she beat her cancer w/ it. She passed it along to their uncle who was dealing w/ heart failure; blue berries, ginger root, lemon juice, kiwi, tomatoes, onions, herbs, antioxidant teas, beets all became apart of his diet, and he survived another 12 yrs w/ marked improvements.

Advertisement
Bro, man words can’t express how sorry I am to hear u’re dealing w/ this. Never know what another is going through; heart problems & diabetes run in my fam. Dad’s cousin taught the fam about whole foods after she beat her cancer w/ it. She passed it along to their uncle who was dealing w/ heart failure; blue berries, ginger root, lemon juice, kiwi, tomatoes, onions, herbs, antioxidant teas, beets all became apart of his diet, and he survived another 12 yrs w/ marked improvements.

I dont want to make this a DWT thread, but at 34 they gave me one year to live. Im 41 bruh its terrible to go through but I have no choice. And thank you for the concerns man, words like what I just read the way im feeling they hit hard. Pause though

Advertisement
Back